LIBYA !!

- open
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

LIBYA !!

Post by roland »

Gaddafi's mercenaries are killing the libyan inhabitants right now while the eu is playing for time and the newspapers have their eyes on nothing but japan..

the libyan people basically made the revolution and now this psycho is sitting in his hide-out commanding foreign mercenaries to murder the libyan people..

and our politicans hush, cause they are afraid libyan oil won't flow as usual when gaddafi isn't there anymore..

what the fck is going on?
reddie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by reddie »

This no-fly zone is getting ridiculous. If you go back and analyze this military context you will realize that it never had any good effect before during Balkan wars or Iraq.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: LIBYA !!

Post by New Guy »

roland wrote:Gaddafi's mercenaries are killing the libyan inhabitants right now while the eu is playing for time and the newspapers have their eyes on nothing but japan..

the libyan people basically made the revolution and now this psycho is sitting in his hide-out commanding foreign mercenaries to murder the libyan people..

and our politicans hush, cause they are afraid libyan oil won't flow as usual when gaddafi isn't there anymore..

what the fck is going on?
I was thinking exactly the same.
For Gadaffy, unfortunately, the Japan disaster came right on time....
A lot of very scary things happening simultaneously.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

any of you lot like a good conspiracy theory then you should look up haarp.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

::BLM:: wrote:any of you lot like a good conspiracy theory then you should look up haarp.
That was the other thing I was thinking about. The conspiracy buffs are working overtime on this one. :D
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

With all the information they put forth I think its understandable why they think certain things. I myself need hard proof though before I can come to any conclusion so no conspiracy theories for me.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

what kind of conspiracy is it you're talking about? is it one where the eu forces japan to fake a nuclear worst case scenario so that gaddafi gets time to overwhelm the rebels and provide further cheap oil for europe..

hm, if so, i think you're pretty save assuming that there is no conspiracy going on :roll:
mnml maxi
mnml maxi