LIBYA !!

- open
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Well, since Gaddaffi ordered the terrorist attack on Pan Am Flight 103 I am in favour of anything that will fck up his sh!t. If people want to put their lives on the live and fight for him then ya, let em burn! I don't care how big the rebel force is. I say even if there is only one deranged lunatic with a battleaxe wandering the Libyan desert we should have his back.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

same sh!t is happening in syria right now.. people are demonstrating and the regime orders police and army to shoot on them..

in syria is state of emergency since 50 years..

omg in syria more than 100 people have been killed so far..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2 ... NETTXT3486

this is a video where the soldiers attack protestors..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2 ... NETTXT3486

this is from a funeral.. they chant god, syria, freedom ..
the blood of martyrs is not spilled in waste...

wtf is going on.. it's insane.. i'm speachless seeing the bravery and courage of those people..
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:Well, since Gaddaffi ordered the terrorist attack on Pan Am Flight 103 I am in favour of anything that will fck up his sh!t. If people want to put their lives on the live and fight for him then ya, let em burn! I don't care how big the rebel force is. I say even if there is only one deranged lunatic with a battleaxe wandering the Libyan desert we should have his back.
what about the terrorist attacks that we carried out in Iraq against civilians there?

how does 'becuase we were the good guys' make it any different? surely there are guys from the Arab world who have this exact same argument as you?

This is complex issue and no person is right or wrong, but primative reactions of I DON'T CARE ABOUT REASON I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO DIE doesn't help anything.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

oblioblioblio wrote:
Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:Well, since Gaddaffi ordered the terrorist attack on Pan Am Flight 103 I am in favour of anything that will fck up his sh!t. If people want to put their lives on the live and fight for him then ya, let em burn! I don't care how big the rebel force is. I say even if there is only one deranged lunatic with a battleaxe wandering the Libyan desert we should have his back.
what about the terrorist attacks that we carried out in Iraq against civilians there?

how does 'becuase we were the good guys' make it any different? surely there are guys from the Arab world who have this exact same argument as you?

This is complex issue and no person is right or wrong, but primative reactions of I DON'T CARE ABOUT REASON I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO DIE doesn't help anything.
I am not too sure why you are making these claims against me, saying that I want wanton slaughter for no good reason. You don't see me pushing for an attack on the nation of Belize. There would be no reason for that. Libya on the other hand has some good reasons.

Terrorist attacks we carried out in Iraq? Hmm, never heard about those. I only heard about attacks against insurgent forces who were marauding the land, decapitating people by the dozens and setting off bombs in local marketplaces. If you have knowledge of your state sanctioning terrorist attacks then you should go public with it. Sounds like big news.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

it seemed in your post that you were carrying a lot of anger towards Gadaffi that would be best resolved thru his death... maybe I misinterpreted. I know quite a few people who feel that way though, who feel affected enough by the violence on either side to carry some extremely negative views, like wishing death. I don't feel like it helps.

There is a lot of violence that has been carried out in the name of 'good' in Iraq... did you see the video of a helicopter shooting at civilians? It was more or less the exact scene that was shown in Full Metal Jacket.. with the guy shouting 'GIT SOME'.. except in real life. Grim. It was not an isolated incident where civilians died for zero reason. Perhaps not the same as a state sanctioned terrorist attack, but not different enough to say one side has the upper ground morally.