LIBYA !!

- open
Ivika
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ivika »

Themis wrote: that doesnt justify to kill people !
and that is what happens now ! thats why there is an intervention.
turn off tv
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Ivika wrote:Life in Libya under Gaddafi:
- typical example of dictatorship society

1. interest-free loans during the study,
2. receives the average salary for this profession if you do not find a job after graduation,
3. the state has paid for to work in the profession
4. Every unemployed person receives social assistance 15,000 $ a year,
5. after the entry into marriage state pays first apartment or house (150m2),
6. buying cars at factory prices,
7. do not owe anyone a cent,
8. free health and education,
9. free higher education abroad,
10. 25% of highly educated,
11. 40 loaves of bread costs $ 0.15,
12. water in the middle of the desert, drinking water,
13. 8 dinars per liter of oil (0.08 EUR),
14. 6% poor,
15. For each infant, the couple received $ 5,000 for his needs
!!!!
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

I watched 5 minutes of the BBC documetary about Gadaffi and I had to stop.... I'm happy to hear both sides of the story but this video was just propaganda.... totally biased, emotive. propaganda.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

::BLM:: wrote:

we fought that alone with USA. a justified war we would have the support of other nations. Also we didn't need to stay in Iraq as long as we did...

last year Vodafone were let off 6billion in tax. They are not the only company or super rich individuals to avoid paying tax. People excuse this becuase big business is "good for the economy".

I dont understand what you are saying there? My point was if there was no war our country would have a lot more money to spend on other things. You said we could do both, which clearly isnt the case because all of our services have been cut.

Yeah that Vodaphone thing was a pisstake. I'm sure I see on Question Time that the banks dont also pay tax. Or that they didnt untill recently, but its been set now so they are hardly paying any at all.
[/quote]

I'm saying that if we had a good reason to go to war, we wouldn't be fighting alone. There are lots of other UN nations who can contribute military resources.

However, it is clearly a small drop in the water.. if a single insitution is let off 6 times the amount.... ??? There are better ways that we can improve our economy.

Wealth in the UK is not created by the state by printing money. It is created by the banks. You can see immediately the problem with this. http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:I can't stand western apologists. The lot of these types should get with the program or move to some third world shithole and put their money where their mouth is. Let me tell ya... if the tables were turned don't think for a second that the other side would treat us any better. If they way they treat their own people serves as any indication it would be a lot worse. Its a dog eat dog world out there. All this nonsense of our worldly brothers and stuff makes me laugh. Not many cultures out there in the world are all that tolerant of anything which does not conform to their standards.
"let em burn"

??
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Ivika wrote:
turn off tv
haha but you're the one who forms his opinion from youtube videos where dubios guys talk on serbian tv .. seriously c`mon. . :roll:
Ivika
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ivika »

roland wrote:
Ivika wrote:
turn off tv
haha but you're the one who forms his opinion from youtube videos where dubios guys talk on serbian tv .. seriously c`mon. . :roll:
yes man....seriously c`mon
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Ivika wrote:
roland wrote:
Ivika wrote:
turn off tv
yes man....seriously c`mon
i mean what you wanna say with "turn off tv" .. people aren't getting killed in lybia?? gadafi doesnt do that?? he didn't shut down the demonstrations with his army??

how come you know so much we all don't ?? no offense but all you did was posting a random video where some dude tells us that lybia is the best place in the world.. then you post a list with things that shows us that lybia is actually the paradise on earth.. but that's not even important.. it's not what this is all about..
the west intervenes cause people are getting killed.. and sarkozy lately said that it's not gonna change in the future.. the west will always be on the side of the peaceful demonstrating people not the dictators who shut down those demonstrations by killing people..
so if your are of the opinion that the this point of view is a big failure and the west shouldn't intervene, please let us know why.. cause a youtube video where some guy tells us they get good loans for studying abroad isn't an argument against the intervention..