Any good DUB TECHNO aimed straight at the dance floor?

- open
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

let me guess...this is what you're looking for...

http://www.play.com/Music/MP3-Download- ... oduct.html
Last edited by cloutier on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

spage wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
spage wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:makes me laugh when people say its not suited to the dancefloor. When you play it on a decent system it sounds amazing.
Well ::BLM::, you make me laugh, that's why I'm going to kill you last Sully.
it was just a general comment. loads of people say its more for relaxing then dancing, no need to be such a prick.

have you even bothered to search for dub techno?

The internet has so much info... it just looks like you are either really stupid or being lazy. if you searched this forum you would have seen loads of things on dub techno. youtube is well easy too... just type in 1xa and off you go. even if you typed in basic channel, then searched on the right hand side of the suggested titles you would end up with loads of new music. then there are the online record shops that you could have searched. many now with dub techno sections.
::BLM:: you are typing and all I can hear is blurrrr bluuurgh bluuurgh, and dribble dribble.

Read my OP again you failure of a boarder.

I asked for some recommendations. This is a forum and people sometimes ask for recommendations. I have not found any dub techno that I consider to be aimed at the dance floor. I have found plenty of stuff like the exmaples I gave above and I am happy with them for home listening. I don't think you actually know anything about dub techno do you? othewise you'd have shown your great skill and posted a good recommendation and wowed us all with your tune finding skills. you've just wasted your time.

I did recommend something you toilet. read my post.

Anyways if you think Basic Channel - Octagon is not a club track then you're going to find it hard to find dub techno for the dancefloor.
spage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by spage »

cloutier wrote:
spage wrote:yes, the tracks you suggested Cloutier ARE not CLUB TRACKS. They are home listening. Now go awa.

Basic Channel - Octagon = NOT for a club.

You must a be a really crap DJ.

are you on drugs?

can't WAIT for you to tell us what good dub techno club tracks are. please, enlighten us.
Wow cloutier, you truly are a giant spazz aren't you? looks like we've gone full circle here haven't we? Read my OP . . . I ASKED YOU for some recommendations for dub techno tracks aimed square at the dancefloor . . .Sheesh? How much MDMA have you been doing your entire life? You really are a spastic aren't you?
spage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by spage »

cloutier wrote:no, seriously, the problem here is YOU don't know what dub techno is, and i think maybe you should quit pretending you do and actually listen to what people, myself included, are presenting to you.
cloutier??? What have you presented thus far apart from your inimitible dull wit and posting direct links to youtube of tracks I already own and had already suggested to you that I owned in MY VERY FIRST POST by way of the artists mentioned.

I'm still waiting for you to educate me in the ways of dub techno tracks that work on the dacefloor, so far we seen zip from you.
Last edited by spage on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

spage wrote: Wow cloutier, you truly are a giant spazz aren't you? looks like we've gone full circle here haven't we? Read my OP . . . I ASKED YOU for some recommendations for dub techno tracks aimed square at the dancefloor . . .Sheesh? How much MDMA have you been doing your entire life? You really are a spastic aren't you?
this is comedy gold.

your comprehension of the english language is pretty mediocre. all i said was why don't you tell us what YOU think good dub techno is, and then we'll take it from there. but, seeing as you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, you just keep spouting off mindless drivel and making little to no sense.

a for effort, champ.

spage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by spage »

cloutier wrote:let me guess...this is what you're looking for...

http://www.play.com/Music/MP3-Download- ... oduct.html
THAT is wonderful . . . I have already got Shlomi Aber's "Efrat" track lined up in my basket ready to be purchased . . . Now just to check out this recommendation you so kindly suggested.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

spage wrote: cloutier??? What have you prsent thus far apart from your inimitible dull wit and posting direct links to youtube of tracks I already own and had already told you I owned in MY VERY FIRST POST.

I'm still waiting for you to educate me in the ways of dub techno tracks that work on the dacefloor, so far we seen zip from you.

not sure if you know how music discussion works, but by you saying "i own basic channel," should i automatically assume that you own every single track by them? maybe if you used specific things...like...say...TRACK TITLES...we wouldn't be here spinning our wheels.

i just mentioned five tracks to you that, because you're such a sage and clearly smarter than all of us, you declare you already own, but then, in the same breath, said they're not dancefloor worthy, thus proving, beyond reasonable doubt, that you're cyclical ignorance is far too much for anyone on the internet to deal with.