Amusing chat with guy who runs filesharing site electrobuzz

- open
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

what I mostly do is mess with their funds a bit: file complaints with paypal about their "donation button". Many of those blogs get their money from donations through such a button (how sick is that, people paying to be able to buy illegal downloads... ). But this is completely against Paypal policy, so if you file a complaint and provide all info you can sometimes get their funds blocked. Worked on two occasions :) Too bad it takes a lot of time and there are plenty of blogs around, but at least I had a nice day :lol:

About hacking the servers of these guys: don't go there. it's a recepy for disaster and possible jailtime. If you really want to do something about it, there are companies that take down sites for you. But it's relatively expensive, otherwise I'd book those guys on every release.

As for contacting blogs to reason with them: you might just as well go to Israel to try and offer a solution for the palestinian issues. They don't listen, they are usually a bunch of wankers or people making money from it, period. Even offering to throw them some tracks exclusively as preview doesn't work.

Just try to ignore. The only solution will be that ISP's start blocking all sites that share files, period.