Help m - A Question About Mix Cloud.

- open
spage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Help m - A Question About Mix Cloud.

Post by spage »

Guys, am I being a spazz or something? Everytime I have linked through to a mix that has been posted on Mix Cloud I cannot for the love of me see any function that allows me to download the mix, also I don't seem to be able to find a way to skip through the track?

I know I am checking these mixes out while at work, so maybe I'm distracted . . .

Am I knobber or something.

Please explain?
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

You can't download from mix cloud.
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

try soundcloud, or use html hosting such as archive.org if you want to link a song for people to download
spage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by spage »

pafufta816 wrote:try soundcloud, or use html hosting such as archive.org if you want to link a song for people to download
Hi mate, nah that's fine I am already sorted with a Sound Cloud account I was just wondering if I was going mental. How crap is that then with Mix Cloud? What a waste of space and time? Do you think?
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

spage wrote:
pafufta816 wrote:try soundcloud, or use html hosting such as archive.org if you want to link a song for people to download
Hi mate, nah that's fine I am already sorted with a Sound Cloud account I was just wondering if I was going mental. How crap is that then with Mix Cloud? What a waste of space and time? Do you think?
I agree man, I wish people would use something that allows downloads instead.
spage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by spage »

I don't actually understand why the site does this? Is there any possible explanation?