Online Order Recommendations?

- open
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Online Order Recommendations?

Post by Michael^Heaven »

Just needing some recommendations for a reputable place to order a new mixer. It needs to be U.S. based & carries Allen & Heath. Many thanks! :)
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
thefunnel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by thefunnel »

Heard dozens of horror stories with djdeals over the years. Agiprodj has been great for me and extremely competitive pricing--but you have to call or email.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

thefunnel wrote:Heard dozens of horror stories with djdeals over the years. Agiprodj has been great for me and extremely competitive pricing--but you have to call or email.
the couple times i ordered from djdeals i had absolutely zero problems, and the price was still better than everyone around. something must have happened in the last couple years then.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
JNX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JNX »

Go find your best deal on whatever you want, then call audiolines in chicago and they'll likely beat it. www.audiolines.com. Always call them and order instead of placing your order online. I've bought a few things from them this way and have been pleased with the service/prices/results. They even replaced a pair of headphones out of warranty for me- they shipped me the replacement cans first, and then gave me an RGA to ship my broken ones back. Solid.