DJ Stands - Cubes

- open
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

DJ Stands - Cubes

Post by jackbrazzo »

http://www.i-cubes.co.uk/12-inch-lp-vin ... productID5

Moving into a new flat and was thinking of picking some of these up. Anyone used the before? Limited space as I have to contend with hair straighteners and the endless supplies of junk from the girlfriend!

Idea is I can put the wax in the cubes and still have a stand. I can also put my monitors on etc.
Combe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Combe »

+1 for Ikea Expedit

4 times cheaper than your I-cubes
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

yeah go ikea expedit.. cheap and tho amazing.. but get those little feet aswell in order to make a small placement area.. it`s defo worth it..

couldnt find a better picture but here you can see the little feet..

ok sec, so you just need a storage for the vinyl and you already have a stand/table where your turns and the mixer are on.. in that case the smallest thing of ikea is the 4 box expedit in patrick's post..

so if you just need 1 or 2 boxes you can't go with ikea.. those cubes look quite fancy too :D
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

thanks lads- think I will get the first one in Patricks picture. Roland-havent got anything let so these will be perfect.

Probably have to put my monitors some place else - maybe in one of the storage slots although I suppose they really need to be head height!!
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I have the Ikea one and it works perfectly.
JohnEric12
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: DJ Stands - Cubes

Post by JohnEric12 »

I was running out of storage space for my growing DVD collection. I was also running out of ideas but Neo’s compact xCD storage box by Neo saved my time and my collection