good tracks for sit downs?

- open
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

so there's a bunch of trance at ibiza? seriously, the kids in the crowd at that DC10 video are specificially the demographic i avoid when i go out. frat dudes, more interested in picking up girls than the dj's or music. ibiza is for trance music.

magda's cool, but this reminds me of 1992 when someone asked me, horrified, "You dont KNOW the macarena!!! are you living under a rock?"
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

i remember at alternative music nights (they were kinda fun) when I was 18 and everyone laid down when 'Just' by Radiohead was played. I thought that was quite stupid but it acctually is a lot more classy than whatever the hell this is about.

Chill out music... yeah more of that please... don't find good chillout rooms in many places. Need more of them.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

oblioblioblio wrote: Chill out music... yeah more of that please... don't find good chillout rooms in many places. Need more of them.
no one today has the attention span required for a chillout room.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

ibizas a good laugh ive been a few times. most of the line ups are a bit crap tho. you have to pick a good week to go. went to closing partys with zip villa and luciano. great night with great music. amnesia is an amazing club with lots of hot women.

the dc10 ting is a bit cheesy. its a just a bit of fun at the time. i find the musics just gd and sometimes just ok. the atmospehre makes up for it though even if their is some guidos in the place just interested in sniffing ketamine all night.

i think people take things a bit too serious. esp where musics concerned. Im quite fussy aswell though its all about having a bitta fun with your friends is it not?
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

i mean with good friends and decent drink prices fun can be had anywhere. i've been to bars that only republican, wanna-be cowboys go to and had fun. but for me, if the music is sh!t, or if the patrons are not my type, i will go somewhere else. i dun it many times before.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

cloutier wrote:
oblioblioblio wrote: Chill out music... yeah more of that please... don't find good chillout rooms in many places. Need more of them.
no one today has the attention span required for a chillout room.
have faith!
Combe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Combe »

Sit downs are just for fun… Techno music is too much "thoughtful" today…

AGUEDA @ Velvet Club in Frankfurt 25-12-2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzoT5YvThUE
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

I shall remember this day.

When techno became a novelty act.