matthew herbert

- open
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

saw him live twice years ago. it was...interesting. the mixing was never fantastic, but he had some killer records and was dipping and diving and taking the party in all different directions.

he played at dommune last year, and that was fairly interesting - especially because he had diamond covered headphones, a diamond cd booklet, and diamond spindle cutouts to put over his vinyl so you couldn't trainspot him.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind »

cloutier wrote:saw him live twice years ago. it was...interesting. the mixing was never fantastic, but he had some killer records and was dipping and diving and taking the party in all different directions.

he played at dommune last year, and that was fairly interesting - especially because he had diamond covered headphones, a diamond cd booklet, and diamond spindle cutouts to put over his vinyl so you couldn't trainspot him.
Lol :D
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

cloutier wrote:saw him live twice years ago. it was...interesting. the mixing was never fantastic, but he had some killer records and was dipping and diving and taking the party in all different directions.

lmao :D
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Definitely go see him. Even if his mixing isn't very smooth...he's still one of the best.
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

yes of course im gonna go see him. hes one of my favourite producers. hopefully he doesnt play too early. i take it he will play a much harder set in berghain.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

grace anxiety wrote:yes of course im gonna go see him. hes one of my favourite producers. hopefully he doesnt play too early. i take it he will play a much harder set in berghain.
only if you get in matey ;o)))
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

hope that he plays wishmountain stuff then :) radio!