New Traktor soft+hardware available

- open
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

knowing native instruments, they'll discontinue production of the multicore cables and force people to deal with this new box and its setup.

i'm really, really on the fence about upgrading...i know you can use the audio8 with the new software, but its only a matter of time before that audio10 is everywhere.

i still can't get over the fact that they'd rather have you switch inputs internally instead of externally. mind blowing.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

cloutier wrote:

i still can't get over the fact that they'd rather have you switch inputs internally instead of externally. mind blowing.
I hear you, but they made it as easy as possible... I find the upgrade cool.
Anteuro
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Anteuro »

is it pathetic that the colour coded transients are enough for me to want this upgrade haha..

it looks soooooo good.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

Anteuro wrote:is it pathetic that the colour coded transients are enough for me to want this upgrade haha..

it looks soooooo good.
that was the one thing i really, really missed coming from serato to traktor scratch - the colour-coded wavforms. i used to dj without headphones all the time because it was so easy to figure out the track visually.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

cloutier wrote:
Anteuro wrote:is it pathetic that the colour coded transients are enough for me to want this upgrade haha..

it looks soooooo good.
that was the one thing i really, really missed coming from serato to traktor scratch - the colour-coded wavforms. i used to dj without headphones all the time because it was so easy to figure out the track visually.
Agreed :)