FFS it only took a day

- open
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Digital EP costs a lot less, but that doesnt mean to say because its cheaper we put out anything. If you think a release isnt up to standard then thats your opinioin. I'm sure the producer wouldnt be releasing it if they thought it were sh!t.

It's an interesting point BLM, but if you take Prologue as an example (as I'm familiar with their digital EPs) their digital releases are very similar to what they have been releasing on vinyl.
Then in this case it looks like its just another format for them to release on. By having digital only releases we can double our output, and really in this day and age it doesnt matter what format you release on. Those who are vinyl only im sure would still play a track on CD if it were good, I know I would. I take about 2-3 cds with me of stuff I cant get on vinyl and then a bag of records.
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

Yeah you are right, it's really just my personal opinion on the music, the format doesn't make it any better or worse.

Sometimes you make comments without thinking it through, here is an example of that :)