about cdj 800 , how much it sucks and some noob questions!

- open
spage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by spage »

roland wrote:the cdj800 is imo the best cdplayer for homeuse.. plays just like its bigger brother but doesn't have all those useless features..

actually if you get used to it you'll see that it's one of the easiest things on earth to mix in a track with that player.. which can be comfortable.. exactly how you want it to be when you are mixing your digital tracks :D
nothing wrong at all with the 800's also you could have saved yourself some cash and got the CDj200's they rock too. I myself own a set of CDJ 100's and CDJ 1000's MK3 and use the 200's on my radio show and have NO problems whatsoever. Some people complain about the 100's but tehy are fine, people just need to get used to them and they do the job, a bit more hardwork that the late models but tehy do the job.
spage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by spage »

[quote="ChrisCV"]i was just looking at beatport and i think wavs are the same price as mp3 at the moment... i was switching between the two formats and it was the same price....

Chris I checked this for you on Beaport - The scummy feckers do seem to be charging the same price for WAV as MP3 BUT there's a catch. When you go to cehck out they charge you a WAV HANDLING FEE - Basically this is how it worked out, my 40 tracks in my crate cost be £55.15 to purchase as MP3 when I specified I wanted the tracks as WAV the bill changed to £101.55 . . . I don't care THAT'S A lot more wonga! I'll stick with my high quality 320kbps MP3's for now I think ;)