"I'm a serious techno producer"

- open
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

Yesterday I was asked for Tiesto (3 times), Reggae, The Pulp Fiction song, the "Like a G 6 song", "Something Different"...

But it is always a pleasure to see those people who usually listen to Tiesto and Guetta dance their ass off while Motor City Drum Ensemble or Rio Padice plays!

Our job is to educate them!
skorzy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by skorzy »

Lovely :D
lejockey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lejockey »

I once had some girl come up to me when I was playing in a packed out warehouse in Cambridge UK and said ' I go to Bodyworks' (A local dance school) 'And we do a musicology module, so I know way more about music than you do. Can you play some hip hop?'

I replied 'I have had a grade 8 on violin since I was 14, and a grade 8 on tuned percussion since 16, but yes, sure, I'll play some hip hop because I am sure you musicology module counts for way more'

Then I had the doorman throw her out. Not because of what she said but because she was ugly.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah man, ugly people should not be allowed in clubs anyway !

going to a club .. tss
who they think they are?
boudo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

Yeah it's fcking rude going to a club if you're ugly. Shouldn't be allowed at all if you ask me
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

i think it is okay to let ugly people in, as long as the club is charging them more for door/drinks.
Alert
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alert »

"Downstairs, I'm playing my techno tracks for 100 other dudes my age who are also DJs and secretly think they can do a better job than me."

"Bitch, I told you before, I am a serious techno producer. I have been playing clubs for years and have a strong following, most of which live in Europe and download my music illegally, so I'm forced to tour in shitty clubs like this one."

junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

jesuuus they really all wanna hear that sexy bitch track!! :roll: