How much is too much to pay for a new record

- open
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: How much is too much to pay for a new record

Post by roland »

they just doubled the price.. it reminds me of pioneer, when they all of a sudden raised their prices for no reason..
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re:

Post by ::BLM:: »

WillieSmalls wrote:Those Planet E singles are a joke, £150 for the 5 piece LP is a bit silly to. However, £40 for the Virgo Four boxset is a steal.
I have been thinking about that Virgo boxset for ages now. Just couldnt get myself to press buy. I almost did, but a friend said you cant play the tracks out, as they are so small and just fade out at the end so I didnt bother.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

http://www.decks.de/t/dj_sneak-delta_trippin/bws-40

50 € for 2 tracks

arpiar is dead to me lol
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Wonder what the buy price is for Decks on that release.
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

What's going on here? I've searched on Juno and that record is £9.99 and its out of stock, yet on decks.de its 49.99, are they holding onto records with limited press/high demand to raise the prices? It's an okay release but I'd never pay 50 euros for that record the quality just isn't there imo. I'd pay £30 for a classic record off discogs, and tops £20 for something new if it was a great EP but for a bunch of stripped down minimalist beats I think this is taking things too far and literally taking the piss out of folk. Whether this has anything to do with Arpiar or Decks.de doing a discogs type thing I don't know.
Dardis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dardis »

I've posted on the vinyl link, but the thing here is that they only need 300 people to buy one to sell out. The price therefore only needs to be within the range 300 people are willing to pay. Decks stock meter seems to suggest they have shifted a few at 50 euros. Personally i don't think the music on this is worth 2 euros let alone 50, but some invitably do.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

Themis wrote:http://www.decks.de/t/dj_sneak-delta_trippin/bws-40

50 € for 2 tracks

arpiar is dead to me lol
some people actually bought it for 50 from decks.............WTF??