California Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bill

- open
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

john clees wrote:you get high from the oil that is extracted from the plant. when you light a joint you instantly burn everything, including the paper, which creates toxins that don't get you high and you inhale them. If you have a keef box or a keef grinder, you can still collect the crystals and put them into vaporizer load ... thus not wasting a thing.. if you don't use one, your inhaling 95% of sh!t that doesn't get you high and your wasting your money : period.

imo: bottom line: it's the only way it should be done. once you use one you'll understand and never think twice about it.

p.s. either you're a smoker or your not. If you are : get the proper tools and live a healthier life.

:!:
This +2
you are what you tweed
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

i thought this vaporizer is like a bong - don´t like it to smoke from a bong but the vaporizer looks more like a shisha and not a bong - is it right ?

i love it to build-up / roll a joint like this - it´s a old pic which i made :green:

::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I always get rid of the twigs.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

you seriously roll a joint like this?? can't believe it's burning good and equally on all sides.. i prefer grinding everything in really small grains.. anyway..

a vaporizer imo has nothing in common with a bong.. a vaporizer is basically just a small heater which vaporises the thc in some kind of balloon and you inhale it from that balloon..

but when seeing these pics it makes me jelous of the quality weed you guys have.. where i'm from people prefer drinking.. it's so hard to get some good stuff and kind of impossible to get it regularly ..
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

roland wrote:you seriously roll a joint like this?? can't believe it's burning good and equally on all sides.. i prefer grinding everything in really small grains.. anyway..

a vaporizer imo has nothing in common with a bong.. a vaporizer is basically just a small heater which vaporises the thc in some kind of balloon and you inhale it from that balloon..

but when seeing these pics it makes me jelous of the quality weed you guys have.. where i'm from people prefer drinking.. it's so hard to get some good stuff and kind of impossible to get it regularly ..
i roll "insight out" :)
it was a big bud so i put it all in one joint and take a picture - just for fun :P
sheet1
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sheet1 »

another thing about the vaporizer that hasn't been mentioned is the fact that you can re-use the weed that was vaped more than once, in some cases 4-5 times over before it loses its potentcy, which can save you weed/money.

here in montreal 7g's goes from anywhere between 40-60$ depending on the quality of what u want
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

sheet1 wrote:another thing about the vaporizer that hasn't been mentioned is the fact that you can re-use the weed that was vaped more than once, in some cases 4-5 times over before it loses its potentcy, which can save you weed/money.

here in montreal 7g's goes from anywhere between 40-60$ depending on the quality of what u want
7g-s $40? slap me silly :D here it's more like 1g of the ~VG stuff for ~$25. Homegrown goes fcource a tad cheaper...
hard times. I ave a nice big bong, you can put ice in too and I think really it's the next best thing since sliced bread. Vaporizer has this funny sweet taste and kind of makes you way too high :D
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...