California Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bill

- open
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

in UK i think it depends on a few things.

i think the deal is that we;ve been shafted by our governements drug policy (no sh!t). THe demand for weed is extremely high (about 20-30% of UK population use it), and it really shouldn't be straight up illegal. So that's opened up a huge market for dealers, large numbers of whom are not morally cool. And even the morally cool ones are still gonna take advantage of market forces.

I think you gotta find the right contacts. It's still not hard to grow.

Be thankful you're not getting gritty weed or hash with dog sh!t/oil/paint etc in!
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

::BLM:: wrote:50 bucks for 3.5 John? Thats how it is going here now. You get get some normal ok stuff for £20 for 3.5, but the proper stuff is going to cost you a lot of money. It used to be £140 for an oz, but now its over £200 and £320 for the strongest strain.

wowwww thats fucking expensive! i would stop smoking if I had to pay that much. $220 canadian gets you an ounce of weed of crazy ass exos...for m39 i can get an ounce for as low as $140...bless canada :D
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Blue Cheese is what's big here at the moment.
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

$20 for a gram of "B-52", shipped from Oregon. But its a fat gram. Anyone familiar with that strain?
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

::BLM:: wrote:I can get it very easy here. If I made a phone call now, I would have some within 15mins.
Me too, if I walk 2 minutes I can practically get as much as I want. Oh wait... I live in Amsterdam ^___^
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

::BLM:: wrote: what are the prices like for everyone else?
Im a daily smoker, i have a shop 100meters from my house. I live in the netherlands btw

bubblegum, whitewidow, edelweis etc is like 6/7e a gram

The good haze varies from 10 to 25 a gram
you are what you tweed
Emote Music
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Emote Music »

stevësto wrote:$20 for a gram of "B-52", shipped from Oregon. But its a fat gram. Anyone familiar with that strain?
Haven't heard of B-52 but the strains are changing all the time in Denver. What do you think B-52 is; indica, sativa or a blend?

Durbin Poison, Sour Maui, Super Lemon Haze, and Vanilla Kush have been some strains that I've had lately that stood out
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

Emote Music wrote:
stevësto wrote:$20 for a gram of "B-52", shipped from Oregon. But its a fat gram. Anyone familiar with that strain?
Haven't heard of B-52 but the strains are changing all the time in Denver. What do you think B-52 is; indica, sativa or a blend?

Durbin Poison, Sour Maui, Super Lemon Haze, and Vanilla Kush have been some strains that I've had lately that stood out
arent all named strains blends these days? pure indica would just put you to sleep and pure sativa would be energetic but have no character or taste to it (like taking a thc pill). closest thing b-52 compares to would be ny diesel because they both have that strong residual effect that stays with you for a long time - sort of like how certain food "sticks to your ribs" such as beans or oatmeal. its probably strongest weed ive ever had, but problem is it has virtually no taste or body to the smoke. even the product itself has almost no smell to it.