mnml moderator

Luciano plays full digital

Post by Themis »

cause nothing is going on here, i thought i do some hating

as i tumble across youtube i found this two videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7LCa-5AZOc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCT4E6t-bU0

carrying two vinyls for his DVS was obviously too much so he got rid of them
now he joined the club to explore the unlimited possibilities of full digital setups
his music sounds the same as ever, but who cares really

now he can fully concentrate on making his fucking heart gesture and wave to his fans.

you have to give him props though, for making thousands of euros every gig with mixing two fully beatmatched tracks with one hand on the mixer into each other.

he is officially dead to me now, not that his music was any good in the last years.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Luciano plays full digital

Post by John Clees »

Themis wrote:
now he can fully concentrate on making his fcking heart gesture and wave to his fans..
hahaha..
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

to me he is dead since he decided to make cadenza parties at pacha.. and now his new setup.. disgusting :?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

8) 8)
Last edited by patrick bateman on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:to me he is dead since he decided to make cadenza parties at pacha..
I guess it's hard to say no to 1.5 million euro's for a season at Pacha... damn.
Really? For him or his crew? That's fucking lot of money for mixing records.
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:to me he is dead since he decided to make cadenza parties at pacha..
I guess it's hard to say no to 1.5 million euro's for a season at Pacha... damn.
Where do I sign up?

Can't pay bills wil morals
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

roland wrote:to me he is dead since he decided to make cadenza parties at pacha.. and now his new setup.. disgusting :?
I have to admit that I went to his party at Pacha. Listened to him and LoSoul for a few hours and then eventually I wandered off to the other room to go nuts to Moodymans and Theo Parishes music. If it wasnt for these two guys I probably would not have went to this party.

So yeah, from this perspective I kind of thank luciano and his team for inviting Moody & Theo to his party. Other than that I dont care much about Lucy.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

patrick bateman wrote:
ya sounds like a lot of money... but after taking off all the expenses you gotta measure if your personal financial profit legitimates such an ugly rape of a brandname/label.. for lots of people luciano and cadenza are dead and disdained now.. not sure if the extra pacha money was worth it..

edit:
New Guy wrote: I have to admit that I went to his party at Pacha. Listened to him and LoSoul for a few hours and then eventually I wandered off to the other room to go nuts to Moodymans and Theo Parishes music. If it wasnt for these two guys I probably would not have went to this party.

So yeah, from this perspective I kind of thank luciano and his team for inviting Moody & Theo to his party. Other than that I dont care much about Lucy.
sure moodyman and theo at one party is amazing.. during the season lots of respectable artists played at the cadenza parties.. although i'd like to see them playing at parties for musiclovers.. where the music is in the foreground not the narcissistic self-expression or the swaggering of the newly-rich ...