Berlin

- open
agodi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by agodi »

Marcus Stork wrote:I went to Berlin i january this year, it was -12 with snow and hard winds in my face..
Yeah I was there in Jan this year as well, thank god there's a nice hot gluhwein available on every corner!
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

going to Berlin in two weeks, during the week though, so no partying I think. Will be something different to go to Berlin and just enjoy the city itself during the day.
daniellesniewski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daniellesniewski »

beer jackets are cheap in germany, so u have nothing to worry about.....
except hypothermia

.............and maybe where ur disco powder will come from
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

PsyTox wrote:going to Berlin in two weeks, during the week though, so no partying I think. Will be something different to go to Berlin and just enjoy the city itself during the day.
the city has so much more to give beside the party scene, im sure you'll love it! :D
laurens
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by laurens »

jaco wrote:
PsyTox wrote:going to Berlin in two weeks, during the week though, so no partying I think. Will be something different to go to Berlin and just enjoy the city itself during the day.
the city has so much more to give beside the party scene, im sure you'll love it! :D

lol and even then, the only day i could NOT find a good party there was tuesday evening :)
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

not quite on topic, but still... I heard that somewhere in Berlin there's a Bugatti Veyron on display. Does anyone know where that would be? Would love to see that machine in real life just once :)
agodi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by agodi »

PsyTox wrote:not quite on topic, but still... I heard that somewhere in Berlin there's a Bugatti Veyron on display. Does anyone know where that would be? Would love to see that machine in real life just once :)
Its in a show room on Friedrichstrasse. Maybe they'll let you test drive it :lol:
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I doubt it. Otherwise I'll try to break the speed record on the strasse 17.juni ;)