mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by HIC808 »

WELL put loic .. we are doing amazing things in hawaii ... and on the playa
lukasb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lukasb »

will check out Tetropolis, Wolf+Lamb, Circus Maximus ... what will Justin and Christian's art car look like?

any pointers to specific parties?

loic sorry i missed your party last year!!!
db2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by db2 »

I would think that this would be the perfect opportunity to play all kinds of cherished material that is not fit for the typical club environment. I would really hope that people would come up with some good concepts for their sets, or really dig out those rare gems that are hard to find a "right time" for.
loictambay
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by loictambay »

I guess the Dirty Bird art car fell through from what I hear, but they will be playing quite a bit. The 2010 music guide just came out today.

http://rockstarlibrarian.com/wp-content ... cguide.pdf

From what I hear, there are a few more techno artists going that aren't listed..
But ya, check us out on the Esplanade and 9:30 thursday at Camp Tetropolis.
Lots of good music there, amongst many more amazing things happening on the playa this year.
Also I believe Seth Troxler, Bill Patrick, Geddes, Mr.C, Jamie Jones and Damien Lazarus are playing at Nexus on friday. Should be pretty sick. Masomenos live, Konrad Black, Worthy, Justin and Christian Martin on wed at Nexus. Not sure about the Robot Heart's final lineup although they posted a list of who's gonna be playing in their bus. It includes the likes of Cassy, James What, Dan Berkson, Phillip from MANDY, Lee Burridge and more.
Definitely gonna be a good year!
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »