Ancient Aliens 2010 on the History Channel

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

jaco wrote:niiiice, thanks for posting this....
but still i think is common in human history to create almighty figures in order to explain the unexplainable..
not really.. they made an hypothesis : an educated guess based on scientific proof (at that time)..

case in point : at one point it was believed by many : the earth was flat...

time : educated guess : hypothesis :

repeat...

or :

selective chapter sharing : Ezekiel mentions loud noises in the sky : leaving out certain chapters : 2000 years have passed : the internet can't hide 10 of 1000's of stories of encounters also based on a questionable truth that we couldn't build theses monuments now.... : jesus ran off with a prostitute.....

it's one thing to pick up something from 500 bc : it's another to think the same thing 2010 a.d.
Last edited by John Clees on Wed May 19, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

These old structures raise so many questions about our past.
It's a shame that science continues to adhere to the same historical timeline as when we thought the earth was flat. :lol:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Mahatma Gandhi : Audio : Spiritual Message (On God), 1931

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtWr04MB ... re=related
Salomo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Salomo »

but still i think is common in human history to create almighty figures in order to explain the unexplainable...at first it was some crazy angry god when a thunderstorm was coming, now is aliens....i mean to believe in this theory i would need a decent amount of faith, as it was a sort of religion, and i'm one of thous guys who needs tangible proofs...
still a nice "sci-fi" documentary though...
i think the tangible proof is right there for you, just travel into space a bit further than the neil armstrong "big steps". we are as sci-fi as it gets ourselves and walking proof that there is life in outer space, and we are too stupid to believe it, which is due to our own shortcoming, nobody's keeping us from touring the whole universe. the day will come that humans can travel further within the galaxy perhaps, or a bit further. i hope so, if we don't destroy each other before we get the chance to. frightens me that people like Hitler, had definitely destroyed the earth if they had the chance in a last struggle, i bet he wont be the last maniac to walk on earth. bombs get bigger and bigger. so hopefully there will be supplied with "proof" before we destroy ourselves.

the mainstream science is stubborn and arrogant, arrogance should vanish when we realize we have very little knowledge of the universe we were brought to life in, quantumphysics is just evolving and there's only a handful of smart enough academics capable of comprehending it fully. . as to whether there is life out there, i think it's a silly question, the chance is 100%. the estimated size of the universe is many many billions of lightyears, so even if we had the speed of light we would never get far to discover anything, or the theoretically existing wormholes might have it's way. gods and extra terrestrials are different things obviously, we are aliens ourselves, aliens without UFO's to annoy others. it's one big crazy phenomenon, the earth and space. since the universe seems to be expanding, it has begun once, possibly.. the question what was there before would give a huge headache.

it's estimated that all planets combined, would have a number greater than all the sand grains on the beaches of earth combined. and it's probably much more, on top of that there is a possibility there are more universes than this one. this is enough information to be convinced of aliens existing. surely it's all material exceeding our human capacity to comprehend, it reveals us as we are: nothing. but we love to keep the illusion that we are something, and others need to prove their existence instead of vise versa, just as our "God" apparently only has his focus on our planet . the sun is going to die some day, which is a fact, and when it does, i'm afraid all human beings living on it will too, nobody will mourn, there's probably numerous planets having inhabitants wondering the same thing we are wondering.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Salomo wrote:we are aliens ourselves, aliens without UFO's to annoy others.
that's the best quote I've read in a long time. Good one :)
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

Salomo wrote:
but still i think is common in human history to create almighty figures in order to explain the unexplainable...at first it was some crazy angry god when a thunderstorm was coming, now is aliens....i mean to believe in this theory i would need a decent amount of faith, as it was a sort of religion, and i'm one of thous guys who needs tangible proofs...
still a nice "sci-fi" documentary though...
i think the tangible proof is right there for you, just travel into space a bit further than the neil armstrong "big steps". we are as sci-fi as it gets ourselves and walking proof that there is life in outer space, and we are too stupid to believe it, which is due to our own shortcoming, nobody's keeping us from touring the whole universe. the day will come that humans can travel further within the galaxy perhaps, or a bit further. i hope so, if we don't destroy each other before we get the chance to. frightens me that people like Hitler, had definitely destroyed the earth if they had the chance in a last struggle, i bet he wont be the last maniac to walk on earth. bombs get bigger and bigger. so hopefully there will be supplied with "proof" before we destroy ourselves.

the mainstream science is stubborn and arrogant, arrogance should vanish when we realize we have very little knowledge of the universe we were brought to life in, quantumphysics is just evolving and there's only a handful of smart enough academics capable of comprehending it fully. . as to whether there is life out there, i think it's a silly question, the chance is 100%. the estimated size of the universe is many many billions of lightyears, so even if we had the speed of light we would never get far to discover anything, or the theoretically existing wormholes might have it's way. gods and extra terrestrials are different things obviously, we are aliens ourselves, aliens without UFO's to annoy others. it's one big crazy phenomenon, the earth and space. since the universe seems to be expanding, it has begun once, possibly.. the question what was there before would give a huge headache.

it's estimated that all planets combined, would have a number greater than all the sand grains on the beaches of earth combined. and it's probably much more, on top of that there is a possibility there are more universes than this one. this is enough information to be convinced of aliens existing. surely it's all material exceeding our human capacity to comprehend, it reveals us as we are: nothing. but we love to keep the illusion that we are something, and others need to prove their existence instead of vise versa, just as our "God" apparently only has his focus on our planet . the sun is going to die some day, which is a fact, and when it does, i'm afraid all human beings living on it will too, nobody will mourn, there's probably numerous planets having inhabitants wondering the same thing we are wondering.
sorry i didn't make myself clear, i do believe in the existence of extraterrestrial being... to me it sounds a bit crazy thinking
that we are an alien experiment or even an alien breed...it's the last proof that human being can't deal with the fact that his existence has no purpose....
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

jaco wrote: that we are an alien experiment or even an alien breed...it's the last proof that human being can't deal with the fact that his existence has no purpose....
that's honestly what you gathered from that? gosh I guess you will not be on the first shuttle....lol.. that's the saddest most shallow thing I've ever read. :cry: just because you : yourself : don't know why things happen don't rule out it's purpose. that's the ego attaching itself to pain body and demanding understanding.

EVERYTHING has purpose and unity WAY FAR BEYOND our primitive comprehension.

- I'll pray for you : ( sending energy of love to another ) .....