Ancient Aliens 2010 on the History Channel

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Kiani wrote: you can make up so many theories !
or just believe in one...

WAY
: TOO MANY COINCIDENCES.....

I never believed in coincidences to begin with : and just the simple fact : the exact same size pyramid was made in another part of the world.... to the exact measurements and we've called them the : "wonders" of the world.... well no sh!t.... I wonder how that's even remotely possible ? it's not ! - it's numerically impossible...

people aren't that creative : and technologically speaking : we'd have a difficult time now making those things which I agree as well...heck people in the 60's thought cars would fly in 2000.... it's 2010 and we're approaching a 5000 year old change ahead - 2012 perhaps after 5000 years

: you don't say something (is) going to happen...

:?:
Last edited by John Clees on Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

I believe there is some truth in the theory presented in this thread. Yet I also do believe that some things in those videos were just ridiculous. Mr Daniken is pretty famous for faking evidence to support his claims.

And I also find it interesting that these aliens only chose these places. Why didn't they go to Australia, or South Africa, or the Antarctic, or Sweden, or Germany? What is so special about the american texmex cuisine that these aliens keep going back there? (I saw the part that suggests that the pyramids shot light waves to some stars or whatever, but I do guess that these same stars can be seen from any point of the earth)

And the moon being a giant satellite that monitors what we are doing on earth? I think that is a very paranoid fantasy. With that logic the sun could be a giant observatory of our solar system, from which time traveling aliens monitor everything on every planet. I mean wouldn't that make the most sense? After all the sun is bigger and is better protected from intruders approaching its surface than the moon.

And in case if this theory does seem to be true, what is the guarantee that these aliens are just not playing around with humans? I mean maybe some young punk aliens are playing mind fucking games on us, knowing that we humans take everything so seriously.

Yet, at the end of the day I don't even know what the accepted theory among the scientific community is regards to the pyramids. As to why they were built, how they were built and what purpose they served. Or about any of the subjects presented in these videos.

But I don't think that the ideas these videos are presenting are dangerous, so I guess its all good.

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

- not to mention this is only one post of one thing on this subject....

at the longest latitude and longest longitude...

hahahaha....
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

well, the whole 'aliens on earth'- theory is pretty impossible either, when looking at it numerically.

i mean: why aliens, why not something else? it's so suggestive and so hollywood.

And the thing they say about scientist only wanting to have proof: isn't that the only way to believe these theories. I'm 100% with the scientists on this one.

For example: pyramids:

story 1: some spaceships come to earth with a bunch of exploring aliens, they all look like humans, they are flying in the sky on rockets with flames, like some alien harley davidson. they descend and however they have the technology of building spaceships, they build (or learn the egyptions how to build) the pyramids with big stones with some magic spell making the process go much faster. the egyptions go berserk when seeing this but totally forget to depict these stories on their walls (oh yeah, i forgot about the drawing of the rocket riding alien, a drawing that can be interpreted as 1000 different things)

vs.

story 2: the pharaos believed that they were (in touch with) god and saw unbelievable things like the sun and the moon. without further knowledge about this, they decided to build giant tombs for the dead pharao's pointing to the unknown sky (the only place i would expect gods to be if i knew nothing about it) with the materials i had from those ages: they used thousands of slaves to build these so that per 9 seconds one stone was placed...

i'm going for story 2 ;)
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

john clees wrote:questioning yourself and what you've may have always believed in is frighting to many ::: if not most..

always & never don't existed.

:)
ouch that was some bad grammar!
;) only jokin!!
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

Haven't seen the videos 'cause I most pay a lot of attention because of the language, but I'm gonna speculate a little bit.
Kiani wrote:so hollywood.
Exactly, how is going to be truth... So hollywood! One example: The Simpsons. I'll try to explain what I see, with this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wPYKbkuyF8Q

I'm sure there was, maybe, a lot of people who asked to themselves how could this be truth (or not truth, but just not fictional or a completly lie). Now, in this chapter there is a society called the "Stonecutters", wich is an obvious parody to masonery. But how can this be truth! Is a comedy show, cartoons! I don't know how to explain it better, but you all get what I try to say :?: The Simpsons is full of this kind of "examples". However, not all TV, movies, series works the same, of course, but I'm sure there is a few alike.
Kiani wrote:story 2: the pharaos believed that they were (in touch with) god and saw unbelievable things like the sun and the moon. without further knowledge about this, they decided to build giant tombs for the dead pharao's pointing to the unknown sky (the only place i would expect gods to be if i knew nothing about it) with the materials i had from those ages: they used thousands of slaves to build these so that per 9 seconds one stone was placed...
And then the pharaos swam to the actual "America" to teach mayans how to build pyramids the same way as the egyptians? Hmm.

I don't say this is truth, but not a lie either. I take it as a "chance", between many many more theories.
PsyTox wrote:bush said we were alone and that man was created in the same time as dinosaurs. If a president says it it must be true :)
:lol:
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Kiani wrote: story 2: the pharaos believed that they were (in touch with) god and saw unbelievable things like the sun and the moon. without further knowledge about this, they decided to build giant tombs for the dead pharao's pointing to the unknown sky (the only place i would expect gods to be if i knew nothing about it) with the materials i had from those ages: they used thousands of slaves to build these so that per 9 seconds one stone was placed...

i'm going for story 2 ;)
but thats ridiculous too.
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »