Anyone else out there with hearing loss?

- open
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

I think there is not so much informations around the clubs and everywere about hearing problems. I was a bit late when I decided to take care of my hearing. But really its important..
Combe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Combe »

I never go out without my earplug (-15dB). Linear attenuation, I hear the same things as others, I feel the basses the same, but with -15dB. Perfect.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah folks, elacin 15 or 25, invest the money

NOW
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

Does anyone saw this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388139/

Pretty funny movie -.-
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Anyone else out there with hearing loss?

Post by tone-def »

ms500 wrote: Its pretty sh!t and it's dented my confidence loads but I've decided I'm just gonna carry on producing & DJing until I literally can't do it anymore.
be sensible though. you had your fun abusing your ears and now it's time to keep them working as long as possible. your probably got another 50 years or more to live and i'm sure you want to enjoy music and conversation for the best part of it. going deaf is a serious handicap and not just something to stop you doing music.
ms500
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Anyone else out there with hearing loss?

Post by ms500 »

be sensible though. you had your fun abusing your ears and now it's time to keep them working as long as possible. your probably got another 50 years or more to live and i'm sure you want to enjoy music and conversation for the best part of it. going deaf is a serious handicap and not just something to stop you doing music.[/quote]

Wise words Tone, I'm sure that system at the Winch doesn't help when we have to have the moniter blaring just to hear the music over the feedback!