FREE TUNES GIVEAWAY CONTEST FOR MNML.NL MEMBERS

- open
dtunes
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

FREE TUNES GIVEAWAY CONTEST FOR MNML.NL MEMBERS

Post by dtunes »

Hi everyone!

We're giving away three 20€ credits to the mnml.nl members to spend on music of your choice at DIGITAL-TUNES.NET.

For a chance to grab one for yourself, could't be more simple: just reply to this thread. We will choose randomly from amongst the entries and post here the three winning mnml.nl members on the March 8th.

There's a lot of choice (including many labels belonging to mnml.nl users): from minimal/tech-house/deep house/electronica/dubstep, catalogues of such labels as:

Basic Channel, Traum, Oslo, Cadenza, Foundsound, Echospace, Mo's Ferry, Resopal, ~scape, 8BIT, Cocoon, Sonar Kollektiv, Cityfox, Cecille, Fear Of Flying, Brut, Connect Four, Deep Explorer Music, District Of Corruption, Delsin, Flash Recordings, R&S, Burial Mix, Bloop Recordings, Yoruba, Four Roses, Love Letters From Oslo, Mole Listening Pearls, La Pena, Lomidhi, Frisbee Tracks, Komisch, Philpot, Microcosm, Tim Xavier LTD400, Music Krause, Freunde am Tanzen, Connaisseur, Barraca, Boe Recordings, Defrag, Cynosure, Weave, Ware, Yore, Third Ear, Regular, Innervisions, Freerange, Brique Rouge, OFF, Playhouse, Triebstoff, Floppy Funk, Klang, Mego, Hartchef, Morris Audio, Brut, Living Records, Out Of Orbit, Channels, Trimsound, Circus Company, Pinksilve, Affin, Dirt Crew, Ironbox, Safari Electronique, Lessismore, Sub Static, Thinner, Kailash, Sender, Sui Generiz, Catenaccio, Festplatten, A Touch Of Class, ToraToraTora, Sähko, Off-key Industries, Opossum, Rrygular, Staubgold...just to name a few...check it out yourself!

Good luck to you all!

digital-tunes.net

;)

edit: for all you smart-asses out there making up fake accounts: we know who you are and you will automaticly disqualify. wankers.
Last edited by dtunes on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

i just spent about that much at beatport and they refuse to give me my downloads...so giving this a go :lol:
- matt
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

I can't see why not.

(Transaction completed; all of your retirement funds have been moved to a Swiss bank account.)
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

Maiyal wrote:(Transaction completed; all of your retirement funds have been moved to a Swiss bank account.)
if this wasn't the "x" number of times it has happened and just the first, i would think that's silly :lol:
- matt
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

On it please :)

and thx :)
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
K0$+3k