Coachella 2010 Plastikman?

- open
mlQ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mlQ »

damn this seems like a gr8 festival, these combination of names surely worth of attending but tooo fkn far...
hope to see more events like this one (EU) 8)
...running around listening to repetitive electronic music...
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

I don't think I'd pay to go to that festival.

there's a few intersting active musicians and a few people I'd be inerested in seeing becuase of their past , but mostly all I see is between boringly average, kinda painfully annoying, and shockingly bad.
Android
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Android »

could you imagine hearing 1000's of hippies singing along "if i would walk 500 hundred miles then i would walk 500 more"
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

infernal.techno wrote:Communikey is the same weekend in Boulder, and I would much rather go to that than see Tiesto with a bunch of anorexic Hollywood hipsters.
What he said. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 668?ref=ts :)
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

hmm, friday looks pretty cool, Vampire weekend and Them Crooked Vultures...
Strange combinations though. It's a bit like Pukkelpop over here.
unkn0wn
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by unkn0wn »

all the headliners but Muse and Tiesto are very very rare to grab live... it's a special festival because of that, not because of the musical quality per se.

And come on, Toto! They played South Park, now they headline Coachella :D
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

unkn0wn wrote:all the headliners but Muse and Tiesto are very very rare to grab live...
hmm, guess we're spoiled in Belgium that way. Lots and lots and lots of bands play here pretty regularly. Think you can easily check out Placebo 3 times a year, or Editors, Killers, ... anyway, looks really cool. Would be nice to visit one day, never been to a rock festival abroad.
clubfoot
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by clubfoot »

The first flier looks like quite a decent and mixed line-up. Why is everyone going on about Tiesto? I can't see his name anywhere on it.

The second flier looks like a really amusing disaster lineup. Someone should actually try and promote it. hehe. Mind you, weren't Toto Jacko's backing band on Thriller?