Go see Avatar in 3D!

- open
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Go see Avatar in 3D!

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

I saw this movie a few days and I can't stop thinking about it. I think its the best science fiction movie I have ever seen. Everything about it was amazing. My buddy is going down to Brazil in a few days.. this movie made me want to book a flight and head down with him and go wandering around the rainforest. This movie really touches on what we have given up on in our modern lives. The crazy glowing plants and stuff in the movie really reminded me of going to the OM Summer Solstice Festivals in northern ontario. lol, I am sure you can imagine.

Go see the movie! Its awesome :!:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Someone told me it's like Dances With Wolves just with Smurfs instead... Image

Last edited by patrick bateman on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

lol, it is kind of like that actually. But don't let thoughts of Kevin Costner put you off.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

I go see the Sherlock Holmes movie Saturday, then I'll see if I'm up for that Avatar movie later in January...
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

This movie should be boycotted.

300 million to make it, seriously!? That money should go to the REAL rain forrest!
you are what you tweed
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

patrick bateman wrote:Someone told me it's like Dances With Wolves just with Smurfs instead... Image

Someone's on acid.. :lol:
rationalism
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rationalism »

S.D.L wrote:This movie should be boycotted.

300 million to make it, seriously!? That money should go to the REAL rain forrest!
I think the same, but the thing is this happend in every aspect of life, like the olympic games they spent millions. But is hard thing to go around, Im not against the money spending in movies, but im into helping out others.

About avatar I never seen even the trailer, but everyone says is great! maybe im going to check it out thanks
RATIONALISM RECORDS /// www.rationalismrecords.com /// PLEASUREX.CLUB /// https://pleasurex.club/

MYHOUSE YOURHOUSE /// soundcloud.com/mhyh-records /// ZARDOS /// https://zardos.bandcamp.com
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

300 Million? Worth every penny. They took in 72 Million this weekend so I think they will still turn a profit. 300 million is a drop in the bucket compared to how much money governments waste supporting crappy "arts" projects or worse... just funneling your money into the pockets of the banks.

If you are going to see the movie don't wait to see it on DVD. You have to see it on an IMAX screen with the 3D glasses. I wouldn't recommend consuming any hallucinogens... I think that might be a little too much for the average cat.