Go see Avatar in 3D!

- open
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

I just watched the movie yesterday and I think it's not that good. The storyline is totally predictable and the dialogues seem to be written by Camerons 9 year old son. Well, the 3D is cool - but after 30 minutes I wanted to concentrate on small things that happen in the background but they were all unsharp. Mh...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah with this 3D you have to focus on the middle of the screen its the only thing which is really sharp, you cant focus on the actual 3D Things cause you get a headache fast
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

That's bad somehow. They should work on something better.
wubwub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wubwub »

Themis wrote: i laughted so many times, but not because it was funny

it was cause of embarrassment, i thought the whole movie: omg that cant be true ..
Yeah, I laughed out loud a couple of times at bits that weren't meant to be funny - mostly the script.

I did still enjoy the film overall, tho - despite its (many) flaws it was still a lot of fun.
http://radiotuna.com - free Minimal, IDM and Techno radio stations in your browser
anomalie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by anomalie »

anomalie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by anomalie »

sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

:)
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:One billion in revenue and growing... muhahaha! Suck it bitches! The legend grows!

Now why don't you go piddle with your music that nobody is going to buy... sigh... I bet deep down you hate success. I am not going to bother dwelling on the reasons... I am sure you will come up with a few obvious ones on your own.
probably the most ignorant, pitiful, immature and generally lame comment i think i have ever read on this forum.....

:idea:
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50