ONE tune thats doin it for you at the moment...

- open
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

cloutier wrote:
b-ran wrote:
cloutier wrote:i don't give away my secrets anymore.
youz a badass
not about that.

its about the fact i spend hours a day looking for music, and i'm not so quick to just give away my good finds anymore.
You are right! It would be too easy for many to make a "shopping list" of guaranteed good stuff from this thread. Those who are lazy to search for good stuff, don't deserve it anyway.

Also, if one really loves music, it's even fun searching for hours (even on beatport soundclips)! :D
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
muler0o
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by muler0o »

S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

I saw some hiphop tunes in here. I heard this track for the first time a long time ago. Rediscovered it a couple of days ago and is playing nonstop on my ipod..

That bass (L)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ7DBSzpaSY
you are what you tweed
malle eppie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by malle eppie »

kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

BeatBoxBaby wrote:
cloutier wrote:
b-ran wrote:
cloutier wrote:i don't give away my secrets anymore.
youz a badass
not about that.

its about the fact i spend hours a day looking for music, and i'm not so quick to just give away my good finds anymore.
You are right! It would be too easy for many to make a "shopping list" of guaranteed good stuff from this thread. Those who are lazy to search for good stuff, don't deserve it anyway.

Also, if one really loves music, it's even fun searching for hours (even on beatport soundclips)! :D
and I do!! for hours like you say...!!

this is why i said post ONE tune thats doin it for you,not massive lists!!
its nice to know what tunes people find good...
its a music forum for fucks sake!!
I'm not gonna spoil your next set by stealing your idea and playing it here in my home town of Coventry am i?!!
(DAMN,my plot of getting enough people to post good tracks up and then construct a killer set out of them,has failed...miserably..) :lol:
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

kristofason wrote: (DAMN,my plot of getting enough people to post good tracks up and then construct a killer set out of them,has failed...miserably..)
wouldn't surprise me if that actually is your plan, but now that someone figured it out and raised a question about it, you suddenly try to laugh it off. won't work. do stuff on your own instead of copying others.
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

what the fck?? are you for real?
Jesus christ, i found track that i was buzzing about and posted it up, trust me, i do enough digging to find tunes that i like!!!
what would be wrong with tryin to find good tunes in this way anyway?
i dont even own a pair of decks and i dont play out...how fuckin serious can this thread get?!!
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

Ahah.

Mysteries are great and essential in music, but a paranoid ego is funny.

I wonder how some people can still believe their tastes are unique, in a time when extreme communication (the internet) is killing magic unicity. It's already too late, and visionaries had predicted that.

But now that the internet is everywhere, why being on a forum if you avoid sharing good things? People who like to copy/taste the taste of another DJ are just dumb (and I still wonder where is the utility of the extra long list of DJ feedbacks linking with a new release. Who reads it?!). So if your tastes are so good, in the ears of a dumb it will sound bad, no? What do you worry about?

Well, if I had to give just a track, it would be Berkeley by Pawel (Dial). That's freshness in melody.