ZIP

- open
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

grace anxiety wrote:zip wa quality at whp. played lots of weird groovy perlonesque tracks. he played for about 3 and a half hours although as soon as dj sneak came on the room emptied which was a shame. we were up on stage dancing with him and smoking and he looked like he was still enjoying himself. one of the finest sets ive heard this year. i hope he come to my home town in the future;)

how was he at fabric?
I was a bit gutted about the night overall. Oner was wicked but on too early and Zip was ok but wouldnt say perlonesque played quite housey at the start. I stayed in there til about 3 but after that there was no atmosphere in room 2 and it was worse when Sneak came on.

I wasnt feeling the main room either. Loco Dice was ok and my mates said Sneak was better than in Fabric in September but the main room did my head in a bit, there were too many tans and roiders posing for my liking.

Dont think I'll bother with the WHP again, it was an ok night just not something i'll remember in 5 years time. Saying that all my mates had a great time (one of them even watched the whole of Psycho in the cinema with his girlfriend?!?) and my glum outlook may have been due to working 20 hours beforehand which didnt help.

On another note were you with (or were you) the guy from Belfast with the tiger face paint lol. I've got a video on my phone of him fighting my mate with a giant rolled up poster in the middle of the road, star wars style.
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

yeah that was my mate danny. thought zip was class but year room had no atmosphere in it al all.

can u send me the video link please;)
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

PsyTox wrote:
What's with all the spanish people in fabric btw, at times I thought I was in Barcelona :)
Spanish people like to party u know. ;)

Me personally, I haven't been to fabric in ages. I got tired of the atmosphere in there...

Too many people that are only there for the disco biscuits and have no respect for anyone else in the dancefloor.
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

grace anxiety wrote:yeah that was my mate danny. thought zip was class but year room had no atmosphere in it al all.

can u send me the video link please;)
No problem mate.
I just had a look at it now, they were messing about for a while on the island in the road but the vids only 20 secs long and a bit sh!t. I'll upload it on to facebook or something once I get it off my phone. We were the Welsh boys he was talking to.

Did you go anywhere on the Saturday aswell? Your mate mentioned something about Bushwacka and Benga?
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

they were playing chibuku in liverpool. we went to some mad afterparty in some house/underground rave dungeon thing. its wa crazy lol.

yeah pm me the vid anyway should provide a few laughs