help!!!plz!!! Melodic techno

- open
Stasmotion
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

help!!!plz!!! Melodic techno

Post by Stasmotion »

Sorry for my English.. Can you help me in one problem? I like melodic techno very much! Such as John Digweed at his Transitions, Marascia, Gui Borrato, Davis&May.. But I can't find source in net, when I may download or watch new realises of this style. On beatport has a melodic techno, but it's not enough. Do you know some resources with this music?? thx
good_god
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by good_god »

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=37748

lots of sites there. all have some of what your looking for.
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

Melodic techno or Tranceeeeee?????? WTF?????
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

Daemonix wrote:Melodic techno or Tranceeeeee?????? WTF?????
No I think he means melodic techno like Dominic Eulberg, Kollektiv Turmstrasse and such, though I haven't the slightest idea of what Digweed plays lately.
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

For melodic techno I could recommend these labels: Traum, Raum, Klang, Trapez, Kompakt, and Gabriel Ananda's label, I don't remember the name...

Follow these on Beatport, and check the "users also bought" lists for furhter tips. I guess Beatport should have all releases of this style, you just need to find the appropriate labels for them, and then there will be plenty new tunes for you.

If you want I can also ask a huge Digweed fan for tips on artists and labels to follow. :D
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

Look for the label Herzblut and Stephan Bodzin
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

For interesting artists, do check max cooper, ryan davis, micromattic, k-jano, the whole border community gang, all what comes out on musik gewinnt freunde and also ostwind. There's also a very good netlabel run by Kollektiv Turmstrasse called no-response.org which has a very interesting catalog. Hopefully this should get you started :)

Myself, I try to incorporate melodic elements in my techno all the time 8) You can hear some of my music here: htttp://www.myspace.com/opuswerk

Please excuse the shameless promo :oops:
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
Wagamuffin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Wagamuffin »

This might seem incredibly obvious, in which case I apologise, but you should check out the early underground resistance, red planet and los hermanos stuff. Detroit had lots of melody in my opinion, although it is kinda up-tempo. x