I have wasted a whole workday on this site....u can too!!!

- open
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Chris Crompton wrote:That's crazy this guy lives in my area. One email refers to Conshohocken, which is like 15 minutes from my house. This site is sweet.

:)
Chief, he changes localles to correspond with the add that he answers.

Cmon, now...lets get it together
mlQ
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mlQ »

hhahah that dude really can put a lot of sh!t in words...liked it a lot :lol:
...running around listening to repetitive electronic music...
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

miniKAT wrote:Read this one:

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=64
mlQ wrote:hhahah that dude really can put a lot of sh!t in words...liked it a lot :lol:

LOL!!! "since you "suddenly" don't have that much room"

This guy is very diligent in stupidity! :D
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

This one is one of my favorites:
Bug-themed Party
Posted at: 2009-06-09 01:08:22

Original ad:

We are hosting a 5th birthday party for our son and his friends. It`s a "bug themed" party and we`re looking to hire someone who can bring a few bugs/spiders (maybe under glass?) to the party and educate the kids for about 20 minutes (we`re talking 5-year old attention span). The party is at the end of June. Please contact me if you have experience with and access to bugs and can create a fun learning experience for the kids.
Timmy Tucker to ****************@**********.org

Hey there,

I have access to about twenty black widow spiders, and about 50 brown recluse spiders. For $200, I can release them at your party, and everyone can enjoy them. They are great for kids! I know a lot about insects from my job. I worked in an office on the first floor that had cheap windows, so I always had to kill bugs. I can tell you how to kill anything from a stink bug to an African burrowing scorpion. I can give a small speech to your party about this.

Also, for an extra $50, I can release a bag of wasps in your house to really give it that insect theme that you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Tim
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

miniKAT wrote:This one is one of my favorites:
Bug-themed Party
Posted at: 2009-06-09 01:08:22

Original ad:

We are hosting a 5th birthday party for our son and his friends. It`s a "bug themed" party and we`re looking to hire someone who can bring a few bugs/spiders (maybe under glass?) to the party and educate the kids for about 20 minutes (we`re talking 5-year old attention span). The party is at the end of June. Please contact me if you have experience with and access to bugs and can create a fun learning experience for the kids.
Timmy Tucker to ****************@**********.org

Hey there,

I have access to about twenty black widow spiders, and about 50 brown recluse spiders. For $200, I can release them at your party, and everyone can enjoy them. They are great for kids! I know a lot about insects from my job. I worked in an office on the first floor that had cheap windows, so I always had to kill bugs. I can tell you how to kill anything from a stink bug to an African burrowing scorpion. I can give a small speech to your party about this.

Also, for an extra $50, I can release a bag of wasps in your house to really give it that insect theme that you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Tim
LOL 8)
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
Alex Biron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alex Biron »

god that is gold
Alex Biron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alex Biron »

almost past out reading this one

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=68
miniKAT