- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Crazy robbery in Stockholm..

Post by Marcus Stork »

..by using a helicopter! :shock:

http://www.thelocal.se/22234/20090923/

I used to live a couple of hundred away.
Spurn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Spurn »

wow, that was really well planned!
:shock:

how can they not know if they got away with anything or not? lol
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

It was "Karlson who lives on the roof" . I dont know what it's called in Swedish but it was a pretty popular book in Russia, and it was a Swedish book translated. It was about this little man who had overalls with propeller attached to the back and he lived on the roof. He was friends with a little boy and he always got him in trouble with his parents by making a mess or breaking his stuff. The man was a menace and always full of schemes.

Have you ever heard of this book? Was it popular in Sweden? Thats where they got the idea, maybe.

Last edited by miniKAT on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

miniKAT wrote:It was "Karlson who lives on the roof" . I dont know what it's called in Swedish but it was a pretty popular book in Russia, and it was a Swedish book translated. It was about this little man who had overalls with propeller attached to the back and he lived on the roof. He was friends with a little boy and he always got him in trouble with his parents by making a mess or breaking his stuff. The man was a menace and always full of schemes.

Have you ever heard of this book? Was it popular in Sweden? Maybe thats where the robbers got the idea?
karlsson is ace 8)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Robot Criminal wrote:
miniKAT wrote:It was "Karlson who lives on the roof" . I dont know what it's called in Swedish but it was a pretty popular book in Russia, and it was a Swedish book translated. It was about this little man who had overalls with propeller attached to the back and he lived on the roof. He was friends with a little boy and he always got him in trouble with his parents by making a mess or breaking his stuff. The man was a menace and always full of schemes.

Have you ever heard of this book? Was it popular in Sweden? Maybe thats where the robbers got the idea?
karlsson is ace 8)
U know what I'm talking about!!! Karlsson had the best ideas
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

keep the faith ;)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Have you ever heard of this book? Was it popular in Sweden? Thats where they got the idea, maybe.

a classic, both in Denmark and Sweden..
Chris Crompton
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Chris Crompton »

It'll be interesting to find out what happens to the robbers...