Lomidhigh Organic t-shirts.

- open
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

well the design isnt worth the money imho.. you can get some sick thshirts for 30euros... or even make your own ones..
its all about the rhythm
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Atheory wrote:considering that the label do limited pressings (300?) its probably impossible for them to make a profit on a record. so maybe this t-shirt idea is a way for them to sustain themselves.

its better than them coming on here and moaning about pircay, imo.
organic is not limited, only lmtd is limited, tadaaaaa !
:lol:
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

patrick bateman wrote:
Atheory wrote:considering that the label do limited pressings (300?) its probably impossible for them to make a profit on a record. so maybe this t-shirt idea is a way for them to sustain themselves.

its better than them coming on here and moaning about pircay, imo.
organic is not limited, only lmtd is limited, tadaaaaa !
:lol:
well, in that case....... they must be swimming in money.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

lovin' the label and i'd also love to buy a shirt.. but for me these shirts are too ordinary.. i'll spend my 30 for further records and wait for the next lomidhigh tshirts.. (maybe with a kickass design ;))
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

I gotta say this thread really cracked me up.. its like everyone thinking out loud.. The guy just posted pics of the shirts, if you like em & maybe you found 30 euros on the street while walking home, order one, if not just don't.. simple as that.. thanks for the entertainment tho.. was a good laugh 8)
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

i dont understand people who dont like when people comment, its forum, dont register if you dont discuss
its all about the rhythm
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

well if we're going to criticize the price
why not criticize the manufacturer of the shirt itself, as in, american apparel. they are not the most honest company around.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

apanell wrote:well if we're going to criticize the price
why not criticize the manufacturer of the shirt itself, as in, american apparel. they are not the most honest company around.
i thought the thing about a.a. was that they paid a good wage to their employees. i know the owner is a sexual creep and stuff but what is it about their policies thats bad. i'm not aware of it.