Post by simon_s »

Cool colour names.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

miniKAT wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:30 euro is 43$
I said damn near, anyways there's shipping and handling costs I'm sure.

I mean, Im not obligated to buy one, but I just feel its messed up. I know how much it cost to buy those shirts wholesale and and how much it cost to make a screen (around 20$, I make mine so it costs me around 5) so I feel its a little ballsy to charge 30 euros a shirt. I mean what are u? M_nus?

Send them to ur artists and people who u know would be seen around the demographic that u are aiming to sell ur music to. I think that would create a more useful result then selling it to some rich yuppie that devours anything organic.
You should just be happy that you have something to be annoyed about :roll:
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

nice tshirts daniel.... 8) kelly green takes my vote

edit : imo if the point is supporting a label lomidhigh deserves 30 euros ...thats it....nobody is forcing u to buy....
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

masterpiece wrote:nice tshirts daniel.... 8) kelly green takes my vote

edit : imo if the point is supporting a label lomidhigh deserves 30 euros ...thats it....nobody is forcing u to buy....
indeed! look at that richly hawtin shirts for over 100 Bucks! And I would rather buy 3 of this for 30 Bucks...
got other label shirts for 20 and I don't really care if it's for supporting the music I like

Kelly Green takes my vote as well..
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

patrick bateman wrote:
miniKAT wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:30 euro is 43$
I said damn near, anyways there's shipping and handling costs I'm sure.

I mean, Im not obligated to buy one, but I just feel its messed up. I know how much it cost to buy those shirts wholesale and and how much it cost to make a screen (around 20$, I make mine so it costs me around 5) so I feel its a little ballsy to charge 30 euros a shirt. I mean what are u? M_nus?

Send them to ur artists and people who u know would be seen around the demographic that u are aiming to sell ur music to. I think that would create a more useful result then selling it to some rich yuppie that devours anything organic.
You should just be happy that you have something to be annoyed about :roll:
I guess... wait, what?:? :P

To the rest:
...and u support a label by buying their releases, which is what a label should spend money on, putting out quality music, not overpriced t-shirts. Like I said before, theres nothing wrong with the releases and I have few myself (jay haze one and Hermosa EP, thats by lomidhigh, no?, Ill have to look) So I did my little part. But if u gonna come out with some cheesy t-shirt and try to sling it for 30 euros (in colors like those) that just doesnt sound right to me, u know?

So instead of defending him here, why dont u go shell out the 30 and buy one, get the pink one.

I'd rather spend my 30 on some more tracks. At least that way I have a better chance at getting my money's worth.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

considering that the label do limited pressings (300?) its probably impossible for them to make a profit on a record. so maybe this t-shirt idea is a way for them to sustain themselves.

its better than them coming on here and moaning about pircay, imo.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Nothing against the label or shirts but why isn't this bashed like, random example, Minus promotion stuff is? :P
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Atheory wrote:considering that the label do limited pressings (300?) its probably impossible for them to make a profit on a record. so maybe this t-shirt idea is a way for them to sustain themselves.

its better than them coming on here and moaning about pircay, imo.
Pircay? Piracy?

Maybe its not bashed because the kid owns a label and some people think that if they say something nice about the shirts maybe he'll sign them on to a multi-million dollar deal.

oh, and isnt cool to hate on M_nus and that damn Richie Hawtin? At least they have a "name", I can kind of rationalize them charging 100 for a shirt. Kind of