Lomidhigh Organic t-shirts.

- open
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

apanell wrote:well if we're going to criticize the price
why not criticize the manufacturer of the shirt itself, as in, american apparel. they are not the most honest company around.
The manufacturer of the shirt has nothing to do with this. They just provide the blank shirts for this Lomidhigh co.

I dont have a prob. with AA, I get my shirts from them, prices are OK, quality is good. The rest is not my concern.

I commented because i thought for 30 e, more thought and effort should be put into the design. that is all
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Haaa.. sorry if i don't discuss much, i'm a little busy making music.. which is what this forum is about.. :idea:
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:Haaa.. sorry if i don't discuss much, i'm a little busy making music.. which is what this forum is about.. :idea:
But Shadi, if we all were making music 100%, then this forum wouldn't have any posts, right?
:shock:
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:Haaa.. sorry if i don't discuss much, i'm a little busy making music.. which is what this forum is about.. :idea:
I thought this was general chat? I'm chatting, generally... ;)
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Pat, everyone has the right to do what they please with their time, nevermind.. Just wanted to stand by Danny about the shirt thing thats all.. also i really don't think everyone on this board produces music.. but anyway.. whateva makes you happy do it 8)
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:Pat, everyone has the right to do what they please with their time, nevermind.. Just wanted to stand by Danny about the shirt thing thats all.. also i really don't think everyone on this board produces music.. but anyway.. whateva makes you happy do it 8)
I dont know, if my friend made some shirts like that and tried to charge 30 euros for them, I would call em on it, in a friendly manner maybe, but still.

Thats just me. I dont cosign peoples sh!t just cause they're my friend or aqaintance.

Thats not gonna stop me from buying a track or a record i like from his label, but if I see something that dont make sense to me , I'm gonna say something. One thing has nothing to do with the other.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Any forum is actually all about people sharing opinions with each other and/or discussions..
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

tettezak wrote:
Any forum is actually all about people sharing opinions with each other and/or discussions..
unfortunately not everyone understands that.