$65M in Gems Stolen in London Heist

- open
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

miroslav wrote:
Carl Smart wrote:but i still think it is naïve to think that one wrongful doing justifies another
+1

You don't take what doesn't belong to you. Period.
Including Detroit techno. ;)

Everyone's so righteous.

Dont Hate....Congratulate.
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

That job is what i call good clean crime!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

miniKAT wrote:
Carl Smart wrote:

but i still think it is naïve to think that one wrongful doing justifies another
Oh, dont be such a mary. U remind me of the kid in school that used to go "Excuse me, Mrs Johnson, u forgot to give us homework" right before the bell rang. People used to throw sht at him.
lol :P

good for them, a nice clean heist. I also hope they get away with it. like someone above me said, the diamond business is filthy. And those gems were probably insured anyway.
cloutier wrote:
minimalwyte wrote:When does Digweed come in?
he comes in around 1994 and leaves around 2002.
agodi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by agodi »

Carl Smart wrote:
miniKAT wrote: I miss guy ritchie...

What happened?
rock'n'rolla happened. then sherlock holmes is going to happen.

snatch is good but i dont think it can compare to style and grittiness of lock stock & two smoking barrels
My theory is that Matthew Vaughn had quite alot to do with the brilliance of both lock stock & two smoking barrels and snatch. As soon as they stopped working together Guy Ritchies films took a turn for the worse went down hill whereas Matthew Vaughn went on to direct Layer Cake
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

agodi wrote:
Carl Smart wrote:
miniKAT wrote: I miss guy ritchie...

What happened?
rock'n'rolla happened. then sherlock holmes is going to happen.

snatch is good but i dont think it can compare to style and grittiness of lock stock & two smoking barrels
My theory is that Matthew Vaughn had quite alot to do with the brilliance of both lock stock & two smoking barrels and snatch. As soon as they stopped working together Guy Ritchies films took a turn for the worse went down hill whereas Matthew Vaughn went on to direct Layer Cake
There's a flipside to that coin:

Layer cake was doo-doo, at least compared to lock and snatch. So it takes two make a thing go right.
agodi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by agodi »

miniKAT wrote: Layer cake was doo-doo, at least compared to lock and snatch. So it takes two make a thing go right.
Layer cake was far from doo-doo but thats just my opinion. I think Matthew Vaughn can survive well enough on his own however Guy Ritchie still needs someone to help shape his ideas a little better
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

miniKAT wrote:
miroslav wrote:
Carl Smart wrote:but i still think it is naïve to think that one wrongful doing justifies another
+1

Everyone's so righteous.

I'm just saying... If I got a hold of someone stealing from me, I'm breaking some thumbs. I work hard for my sh!t.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

miroslav wrote:
miniKAT wrote:
miroslav wrote:
+1

Everyone's so righteous.

I'm just saying... If I got a hold of someone stealing from me, I'm breaking some thumbs. I work hard for my sht.
Ok there, tough guy, put the mouse down and step away from ur keyboard, slowly 8)