Did you know..

- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Did you know..

Post by Marcus Stork »

That a new research shows that we probably have over 3000 of theese beautiful cat animals (Lynx) in the Swedish forests.

Some news just makes you realy happy.

Continue the thread with other nice things we probably dont know about..
minimim
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by minimim »

Baby Doll WET FOR HER , the first sexy toy for lesbians party promotion.

It's ridiculous how hard we try.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Well this is pretty cool. Napoleon Dynamite was too far off.

Liger - Animal Hybrid of Lion vsTiger

The liger is a hybrid cross between a male Panthera leo (lion), and a female Panthera tigris (Tiger) and is denoted scientifically as Panthera tigris × Panthera leo. A liger resembles a giant lion with diffused stripes. They are the largest cats in the world, although the Siberian Tiger is the largest pure sub-species. Like tigers, but unlike lions, ligers enjoy swimming. A similar hybrid, the offspring of a male tiger and a female lion is called a tigon.
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

I'm really looking forward to midsummer here in sweden..the way my frinds and I do it..

NOT like this commercial shows..although in some places this pretty much happens..mainly on camping sites :lol: :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I5BGsK5ZAU
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Nocturnal wrote:I'm really looking forward to midsummer here in sweden..the way my frinds and I do it..

NOT like this commercial shows..although in some places this pretty much happens..mainly on camping sites :lol: :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I5BGsK5ZAU
The funniest thing i seen today...

That what I call a picnic. Pretty much same thing in Russia, only instead of fish theres shish-kabobs.

I wouldnt mind frolicking in the woods with a few blond sweedish maidens with unusually large well-rounded hooters
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

miniKAT wrote: I wouldnt mind frolicking in the woods with a few blond sweedish maidens with unusually large well-rounded hooters
you're talking about the plastik people :P :lol:

not many real ones arround I'm afraid..bit of a myth :!:
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Nocturnal wrote:
miniKAT wrote: I wouldnt mind frolicking in the woods with a few blond sweedish maidens with unusually large well-rounded hooters

U gotta go to the countryside, good old farm-raised girls. the ones that grew up on that early-morn warm freshly sqeezed milk. Its in their geenes
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

miniKAT wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:

U gotta go to the countryside, good old farm-raised girls. the ones that grew up on that early-morn warm freshly sqeezed milk. Its in their geenes
UTOPIA ;)