Rant Thread

- open
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

HEFTY wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
PsyTox wrote:I'm sick of dj's who get music for free and don't even bother to give a tiny line of feedback in return. Especially if you know that if you pay a company 300-800 euro per release, suddenly you get all the feedback you need. As if your music gets more special (?)
quote]

We have cut our promo right down dude. I mean who the fck cares if BLM is playing your releases?
deffo, no1 listens to your stuff unless "so n so" big name dj says its good in which case suddenly people check it out.......sad state of affairs where all new artists have to whore their stuff out because people r so stuck in their ways they dont wanna hear anything new.

if ur really passionate about music i would have thought u would want to hear as much as you could, new/established or otherwise.
Don't agree with this at all. It's maybe true for the majority but as soon as i see ____ played by x, y and z it's an instant turn off. Same goes with banners, advertisments or anything that suggests "You must like this". I prefer to buy my records blind, whatever sounds good for me regardless of label, year, artist etc.
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

shypht wrote:I hate it when I have many small things to do at work, not sure of the priority of the things I need to do, bounce between a dozen different things, doing a little bit on each but ultimately getting nothing done then procrastinating on figuring out what to do next by checking mnml.nl
oh fck!!! I have the same problem. I need holidays!! or more mnml posts
tabula rasa
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

I hate myself for reading this sh!t, got better thing to do, but I don't...
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

michielwijnen wrote:I hate myself for reading this sht, got better thing to do, but I don't...
We should stay here. I'm sure anything is more important than this thread.
tabula rasa
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

i hate minimal
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

I HATE EXAMS
cloutier wrote:
minimalwyte wrote:When does Digweed come in?
he comes in around 1994 and leaves around 2002.
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

Krul wrote:I HATE EXAMS
+1000
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50
HEFTY
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by HEFTY »

Del wrote:
HEFTY wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
PsyTox wrote:I'm sick of dj's who get music for free and don't even bother to give a tiny line of feedback in return. Especially if you know that if you pay a company 300-800 euro per release, suddenly you get all the feedback you need. As if your music gets more special (?)
quote]

We have cut our promo right down dude. I mean who the fck cares if BLM is playing your releases?
deffo, no1 listens to your stuff unless "so n so" big name dj says its good in which case suddenly people check it out.......sad state of affairs where all new artists have to whore their stuff out because people r so stuck in their ways they dont wanna hear anything new.

if ur really passionate about music i would have thought u would want to hear as much as you could, new/established or otherwise.
Don't agree with this at all. It's maybe true for the majority but as soon as i see ____ played by x, y and z it's an instant turn off. Same goes with banners, advertisments or anything that suggests "You must like this". I prefer to buy my records blind, whatever sounds good for me regardless of label, year, artist etc.
yeah def thats how it shud b and thats what i do, i was just commenting on what seems normal proceddure these days