Russian Criminal Tattoo Art

- open
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

::BLM:: wrote:
miniKAT wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Do some research man, there are plenty of documentaries on U.S. prison tattoos. Even something as simple and cliche as the teardrop tattoo still holds weight in the prison system. If you go to prison and get a couple of teardrops, claiming you killed a couple kids and some hardcore m.f. finds out you're lying...he's gonna smash your fcking face in. U.S. prison is the last place you want to be caught lying, especially if its about being a hard a$$.
Listen my man, teardrops dont mean sht anymore, u know how many little wanna be "gangstas" upstate got that sht on their face? It dont mean nothing nowadays. they say they got that sht for their dead homies, if pressed by someone wit more clout (which is rare), but they tell their little gangsta friends that they got a body. I came home from upstate in 2006 after doing 3 straight. US prison is a hotel, and I been in a Max for reception and and did most of my time in a medium. Its a joke. No one answers for anything they say. Everyones a millionaire and a killer....oh and a rapper too. A dude can tell another dude to go fck himself and walk away without gettin checked on that sht (not always...but most of the time). None of that sht would fly in a russian prison. U answer for everything that comes out ur mouth. Especially claiming to be someone ur not, (criminally or even socially) either by mouth or tattoo.

I dont need to see documentary, I got 3 years of research. U never know who ur talking to, bro. I never claimed to be a hard a$$. But if I open my mouth about something, I know what I'm talkin about. If I dont then I'll ask someone first.
Yeah same as England now. Loads of people have teardrops, but it can symbolize many things. The most common would be to tell someone they did time.

Although I have never spent time in an American prison I find it hard to believe that it’s a hotel. Prison cells suck; it’s boring as fck and claustrophobic. The food is sht; the guards are cunts and not having any female to address your needs sucks. To say it’s a hotel is foolish.
well, let me rephrase: compared to some other countries prisons. I'm not talkin about the Hollands and the Denmarks, I'm talkin about Eastern Europe and South America prisons. Compared to them its a hotel.

For instance: U say food is sh!t. In US u can buy ur own food at the store and have 35 pounds a month sent in. Most medium security prisons have stoves, ones that dont have microwaves (dudes do wonders with that microwave too). If u have people on the outside sending u money and packages, u dont ever have to step foot in the messhall. But messhall food in the state prison system in NY aint that bad. Hamburgers, chicken, its a different menu everyday.

U know what u get in Russia? Potato in water and stale moldy bread. True story....
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

miniKAT wrote:
miniKAT wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Do some research man, there are plenty of documentaries on U.S. prison tattoos. Even something as simple and cliche as the teardrop tattoo still holds weight in the prison system. If you go to prison and get a couple of teardrops, claiming you killed a couple kids and some hardcore m.f. finds out you're lying...he's gonna smash your fcking face in. U.S. prison is the last place you want to be caught lying, especially if its about being a hard a$$.
Listen my man, teardrops dont mean sht anymore, u know how many little wanna be "gangstas" upstate got that sht on their face? It dont mean nothing nowadays. they say they got that sht for their dead homies, if pressed by someone wit more clout (which is rare), but they tell their little gangsta friends that they got a body. I came home from upstate in 2006 after doing 3 straight. US prison is a hotel, and I been in a Max for reception and and did most of my time in a medium. Its a joke. No one answers for anything they say. Everyones a millionaire and a killer....oh and a rapper too. A dude can tell another dude to go fck himself and walk away without gettin checked on that sht (not always...but most of the time). None of that sht would fly in a russian prison. U answer for everything that comes out ur mouth. Especially claiming to be someone ur not, (criminally or even socially) either by mouth or tattoo.

I dont need to see documentary, I got 3 years of research. U never know who ur talking to, bro. I never claimed to be a hard a$$. But if I open my mouth about something, I know what I'm talkin about. If I dont then I'll ask someone first.
Yeah same as England now. Loads of people have teardrops, but it can symbolize many things. The most common would be to tell someone they did time.

Although I have never spent time in an American prison I find it hard to believe that it’s a hotel. Prison cells suck; it’s boring as fck and claustrophobic. The food is sht; the guards are cunts and not having any female to address your needs sucks. To say it’s a hotel is foolish.
well, let me rephrase: compared to some other countries prisons. I'm not talkin about the Hollands and the Denmarks, I'm talkin about Eastern Europe and South America prisons. Compared to them its a hotel.

For instance: U say food is sht. In US u can buy ur own food at the store and have 35 pounds a month sent in. Most medium security prisons have stoves, ones that dont have microwaves (dudes do wonders with that microwave too). If u have people on the outside sending u money and packages, u dont ever have to step foot in the messhall. But messhall food in the state prison system in NY aint that bad. Hamburgers, chicken, its a different menu everyday.

U know what u get in Russia? Potato in water and stale moldy bread. True story....
From what I have seen South American Prison's look rough, but that’s only going from documentaries that I have seen.

You can get money sent into prisons over here too, but not a lot of people have family on the outside that can send money. This is where all the trouble starts, as the lenders have the upper hand. The good thing about prison over here is that there is absolutely no chance that you’re going to get it up the arse from another in mate. Why do you think there is loads of male rape going on in American prisons, but not in UK?
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

miniKAT wrote:
miniKAT wrote:

For instance: U say food is sht. In US u can buy ur own food at the store and have 35 pounds a month sent in. Most medium security prisons have stoves, ones that dont have microwaves (dudes do wonders with that microwave too). If u have people on the outside sending u money and packages, u dont ever have to step foot in the messhall. But messhall food in the state prison system in NY aint that bad. Hamburgers, chicken, its a different menu everyday.

From what I have seen South American Prison's look rough, but that’s only going from documentaries that I have seen.

You can get money sent into prisons over here too, but not a lot of people have family on the outside that can send money. This is where all the trouble starts, as the lenders have the upper hand. The good thing about prison over here is that there is absolutely no chance that you’re going to get it up the arse from another in mate. Why do you think there is loads of male rape going on in American prisons, but not in UK?
That calmed down a bit since the late 90's. That sh!t usually happens in maxes, not really in the mediums. It happens where there is Lifers. They dont give a fck. Also it happens to people that dont know how to behave themselves. people that go around borrowing too much and not being able to give it back. New jacks that start accepting gifts from the oldtimers when they just come in. It happens but not as much anymore.

Why does it not happen in UK?
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

miniKAT wrote:
miniKAT wrote:
miniKAT wrote: Listen my man, teardrops dont mean sht anymore, u know how many little wanna be "gangstas" upstate got that sht on their face? It dont mean nothing nowadays. they say they got that sht for their dead homies, if pressed by someone wit more clout (which is rare), but they tell their little gangsta friends that they got a body. I came home from upstate in 2006 after doing 3 straight. US prison is a hotel, and I been in a Max for reception and and did most of my time in a medium. Its a joke. No one answers for anything they say. Everyones a millionaire and a killer....oh and a rapper too. A dude can tell another dude to go fck himself and walk away without gettin checked on that sht (not always...but most of the time). None of that sht would fly in a russian prison. U answer for everything that comes out ur mouth. Especially claiming to be someone ur not, (criminally or even socially) either by mouth or tattoo.

That calmed down a bit since the late 90's. That sht usually happens in maxes, not really in the mediums. It happens where there is Lifers. They dont give a fck. Also it happens to people that dont know how to behave themselves. people that go around borrowing too much and not being able to give it back. New jacks that start accepting gifts from the oldtimers when they just come in. It happens but not as much anymore.

I think being gay or having homosexual relationships isn’t a tag that many UK criminals want. If they were gay then fair enough I could see how it might happen, but a straight man just wouldn’t do it. It's a complete lack of respect and it just doesn’t need to be done. If you're looking to get one over on someone, or bully someone there are much better ways of doing it. Also if the rapist is doing it because he is gay, then he can just hook up with someone that’s already gay and keep it between the two of them. That’s how it works over here.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

miniKAT wrote:
miniKAT wrote:
::BLM:: wrote: Yeah same as England now. Loads of people have teardrops, but it can symbolize many things. The most common would be to tell someone they did time.

That calmed down a bit since the late 90's. That sht usually happens in maxes, not really in the mediums. It happens where there is Lifers. They dont give a fck. Also it happens to people that dont know how to behave themselves. people that go around borrowing too much and not being able to give it back. New jacks that start accepting gifts from the oldtimers when they just come in. It happens but not as much anymore.

I think being gay or having homosexual relationships isn’t a tag that many UK criminals want. If they were gay then fair enough I could see how it might happen, but a straight man just wouldn’t do it. It's a complete lack of respect and it just doesn’t need to be done. If you're looking to get one over on someone, or bully someone there are much better ways of doing it. Also if the rapist is doing it because he is gay, then he can just hook up with someone that’s already gay and keep it between the two of them. That’s how it works over here.
Have u had first hand experience? 8)

oh, I joke, I kid....
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

I like women m'man.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

::BLM:: wrote:I like women m'man.
ok, ok, I dont want no problems...

8)
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

No problems here. It was just something that I have always thought about, as I know it doesnt go on in UK prisons.