Russian Criminal Tattoo Art

- open
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

in the UK you get a cup of boiling water and sugar in the face. i bet thats more painful than a cock up your ass :shock:
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

tone-def wrote:in the UK you get a cup of boiling water and sugar in the face. i bet thats more painful than a cock up your a$$ :shock:
I'll top that:

Baby oil, straight from the hot pot and onto ur grill
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

the tattooed rings are the sht. I see those allmost daily. Glad I don't know the meaning of most of 'em :) And they haven't lost the meaning not one bit. I've seen quite young (russian) punks with those and they look very legit.

and they made the ink from urine and coal or dust or something like that (in cccp prisons @ least). hard. It's this special kind of blue ink, looks quite bad...

also the gay (pederasty) stuff... In russian prisons (and also here not too long ago due to cccp) it's called "letting/putting you down" or something, can't translate it straight its a slang. It means if u push the wrong buttons or don't behave, they "let/put you down" by gangraping you and u will sleep under the bunk bed and you will be called "cock/rooster" (netyx). And after that you'd serve the whole cell and whatnot. Clean up, give BJ-s and take it up the shitter every time someone wants you to... Homosexuality, though, was strictly prohibited by the government and under criminal law. So you could go to jail for being gay.

and I'd be a bit cautious to wear those shirts around russia or something...

my 50 cents
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Robot Criminal wrote:the tattooed rings are the sht. I see those allmost daily. Glad I don't know the meaning of most of 'em :) And they haven't lost the meaning not one bit. I've seen quite young (russian) punks with those and they look very legit.

and they made the ink from urine and coal or dust or something like that (in cccp prisons @ least). hard. It's this special kind of blue ink, looks quite bad...

also the gay (pederasty) stuff... In russian prisons (and also here not too long ago due to cccp) it's called "letting/putting you down" or something, can't translate it straight its a slang. It means if u push the wrong buttons or don't behave, they "let/put you down" by gangraping you and u will sleep under the bunk bed and you will be called "cock/rooster" (netyx). And after that you'd serve the whole cell and whatnot. Clean up, give BJ-s and take it up the shitter every time someone wants you to... Homosexuality, though, was strictly prohibited by the government and under criminal law. So you could go to jail for being gay.

and I'd be a bit cautious to wear those shirts around russia or something...

my 50 cents
well said, u know ur stuff.

ti iz estoni'i, po etomu ya dumayu ti znaesh pro vse eto.=]

AS for Perstni ( the ring tattoos). theres hundreds of them they all mean diffferent things. How many convictions, ur way of doing time, ur skills, ur beliefs. Also they maybe tattooed forcebly to the petuhi.

A lot of kids nowadays get tattoos that they didnt earn or worse yet, never even did a day in prison because the stigma of the tattoo has calmed down and its not as strict to people that didnt earn them. Nowadays in Russian prison u can buy certain tattoos, like the Thieves Stars. Something that used to be extremely sacred and easily can get u killed if u didnt earn them. If ur lucky they would give u a knofe or sandpaper and tell u to go to work. Sand em down, cut em out, whatever, just get rid of them or we'll get rid of u.
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

We have come out with 15 new designs featuring all new tattoos in the Russian Criminal Tattoo line. There's now hoodies, long sleeves, v-necks, dresses, etc. Questions, comments, concerns...=)

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Check out these designs and more @ http://www.mir1.etsy.com

P.S. also had a little mention in New York Magazine
http://www.nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009 ... l#photo=11

and an article in the Examiner
http://www.examiner.com/x-19560-Manhatt ... rts-part-1
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Just a little Bump=))

I wrote an update on the first page of this thread

Just came out with new designs, check them out if u get a minute.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

New Designs Available At: HTTP://WWW.MIR1.ETSY.COM
chrisjechorek
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by chrisjechorek »

copy Kat. make your own tattoos
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

chrisjechorek wrote:copy Kat. make your own tattoos
You must not be too bright or ur not getting the point of this idea.

Why would anyone want to wear my tattoo drawings on a shirt? Especially since I am not a famous tattoo artist.

Actually all those designs in the last pics were drawn by me and my wife, but inspired by Russian Criminal Tattoos, some were copied from bodies.