- open
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

wtf trend :D:D:D
awesome.

goin' to a recordstore and pay the dude there to dig for you :D
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Salomo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Salomo »

why the hassle, you don't feel tempted i suppose? i say common interest.. some greedy ass asking for money and some dumb ass willing to pay. who are you to intervene :roll:.
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

We are so sorry Salami..
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Celltek wrote:hey, only in Romania :lol:
don't forget italy :o

the moment italy and romania got their own "superstar djs", this forum became full of nuclear bombs in the track id section.

whenever i read an article in the newspapers about how the world should respond to north korea's nuclear tests, i always wonder why no one is asking what to do with all the bombs that are posted on this forum, because i'm sure there's enough of them to blow the whole planet away 8)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

vermi wrote:

the moment italy and romania got their own "superstar djs", this forum became full of nuclear bombs in the track id section.

whenever i read an article in the newspapers about how the world should respond to north korea's nuclear tests, i always wonder why no one is asking what to do with all the bombs that are posted on this forum, because i'm sure there's enough of them to blow the whole planet away 8)
LOL :lol: :lol:
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

vermi wrote:

+2 :lol:
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

john should ban the word bomb on the forum... + paying for id's.
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

masterpiece wrote:
vermi wrote:

+2 :lol:
:D :D :D

world doesn't stop to surprise ... ;)