People now paying for ID's!?

- open
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

from my point of view the whole music request forum should dissapear or should be cleaned up or restricted to only a part of users. it wasn't here when i registered few years ago. maybe all the hunters need a break, a forced one... yes, i know what i say is extreme, but thing went out of control IMO.
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

what about restricting the requests forum to users with over a certain number of posts? i believe the number of new requests would fall rapidly as there are a lot of new users who just come here to post requests and don't participate in the discussions.
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

antonio_pt wrote:what about restricting the requests forum to users with over a certain number of posts? i believe the number of new requests would fall rapidly as there are a lot of new users who just come here to post requests and don't participate in the discussions.
+1 great idea imo
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

and so what do you gain from that? other topics filled with worthless sh!t
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

Rookas wrote:and so what do you gain from that? other topics filled with worthless sht
now that's a positive attitude :lol: just trying to work out something here...
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

primevil wrote:
antonio_pt wrote:what about restricting the requests forum to users with over a certain number of posts? i believe the number of new requests would fall rapidly as there are a lot of new users who just come here to post requests and don't participate in the discussions.
+1 great idea imo
+2
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

I don't think placing bans or limiting access to the requests section is the right way to approach things. There is a requests section for a reason, it's for requests. If you don't like going through all the requests then don't browse through the section.

My recomendations?

- Ban "bomb"
- Limit the number of "bumps" or "ups"

Organize the thread structure similar to the releases section, in example:

DJ name - Venue, Date - Source
DJ ABC - Live @ Circo Loco 00/00/2009 - YOUTUBE
DJ XYZ - Live @ Fabric 00/00/2007 - MP3
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

banning a word wont solve anything because they will just start using variations like BOMBA! or BOOOMB! yeah bombhunters are very creative.

You could make a separate section in the ID thread, strickly for the rpr, luciano, onur and ricardo bombs.

That way the clutter is cut out of the request section.