Piercings

- open
dave_essex
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dave_essex »

my ex pierced my ear with a sewing needle! Was quite sore from what I remember!
zacklander
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Bad piercing story.

Post by zacklander »

So basically, never let anyone pierce your nipples when you're drunk as hell, because then somehow this person gets a little piercing happy and convinces you to get a prince albert. And yes, this happened to me. 14 gauge needle, 8 gauge piercing, you do the math...
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

cleaning it is pretty troublesome and painful, but its def worth it thinking about how much more it would hurt to get it infected. Pictures still to come.

zacklander, ouch. :shock: That must've been hell
dave_essex
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dave_essex »

rather u than me ..a pierced nipple that musta hurt like sh*t!
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Piercings

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

plastik wrote:it grew out and my right nipple looks weird.
:lol: I am getting an ugly visual on that one... some kind of floppy protuberance that should probably circumcised.
john clees wrote:piercing are always great to get ripped out during a conflict...
happy piercings....
:)
Indeed, and anyone wearing a scarf in a club is begging to get strangled.

I have never had any peircings but I do have one peice of advice. Don't ever peirce anything that does not have a substantial substance under the skin cause its very likely that the body with rejects it by growing it out. One of my ex-girlfriends had a peircing around where her collar bones meet and when it grew out it left a scar... in a really awkward place too.
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

It's really itchy and red around the area. its a little swollen as well. I wash it as many times a day as instructed and use the saline solution for soaking. Ive been doing rowing for 1.5 hours in the past 2 days, and my shirt's been rubbing against the piercing.

Could this be an infection, or could it be just stress from my shirt rubbing onto the nipple piercing?

If its infected, what should I do?
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

2 earplugs. just.
sajin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sajin »

Maiyal wrote:It's really itchy and red around the area. its a little swollen as well. I wash it as many times a day as instructed and use the saline solution for soaking. Ive been doing rowing for 1.5 hours in the past 2 days, and my shirt's been rubbing against the piercing.

Could this be an infection, or could it be just stress from my shirt rubbing onto the nipple piercing?

If its infected, what should I do?
Its not an infection, it just from your shirt. If it starts to smell funny and ooze out green or yellow fluids it is infected. Just put some gauze over it when your rowing so you don't get the friction. Keep it clean over the first couple of months and everything should be fine. Make sure to move the piercing side to side when cleaning. It might hurt a ton (I almost passed out during the first week when I would clean mine), but it will help it heal faster.