richie hawtin's clothing line...

- open
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

I also do have a richie shirt haha... the it's hawt in here cocoon ibiza shirt .. :oops:

but this one is just black, wtf?? boring imho..
poul_d
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by poul_d »

when i read this on RA i thought, lets go on mnml.nl and lets check out the hating. and everyone is hating....so obvious.
ellen allien has a fashion label too, but its no problem because she is not richie? get over this richie is a douche trende ....
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

poul_d wrote:when i read this on RA i thought, lets go on mnml.nl and lets check out the hating. and everyone is hating....so obvious.
ellen allien has a fashion label too, but its no problem because she is not richie? get over this richie is a douche trende ....
yeah..think trentemoller has one too. I dont think its bad..why cant he do other types of art if he is able to?

by the way the t-shirt is cool but not that cool :lol:
http://www.myspace.com/alexxwolfe

http://www.myspace.com/suigenerizrecords

IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FREE SONGS AND UPDATED NEWSLETTER FROM OUR RECORD LABEL, JUST GO TO OUR MYSPACE PAGE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OR NEWSLETTER
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

camus wrote:Stop critisizing him , do your thing , be successfull so that others can spit on you...
I dream of the day when it's my turn to be spat upon! :lol:

Nothing wrong with a clothing line. He's a stylish dude. The name is what makes me laugh. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Hawtin had a few giggles over it himself.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

camus wrote: you should stop bullying hawtin , cause you're no better than him... he did more for techno than anyone of you will ever do, but maybe thats why all you can do is spit on him, cause you're not very usefull to the cause otherwise or you believe so.
Stop critisizing him , do your thing , be successfull so that others can spit on you...

mh.. well said! Let's see what kind of clothing there will be.. although I don't seem to like all that accesoires for example m-nus is offering..
hope they do some great t-shirts
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

reminds me a bit of star trek stuff. Captain Kirk goes casual sort of 8)
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

I just looked at it again and noticed that "Richly" is the last name of the other person involved.
I guess I must retract my comment on being over-the-top. My apologies, Mr. Hawtin. :oops:
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

sorry to go so off topic, but anyone know if richie is realising any MUSIC soon?