hexe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hexe »

manzatour wrote:
hexe wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:
Robot Criminal wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote:It's probably more healthy doing a few lines of coke than walking on a heavy trafficed city street for 30 minutes, and when you grabbed a junky pizza with a large coca cola at the same time it's no doubt about it. :lol:
amen

:lol: :lol: :lol:
suddenly I feel much better ;), speacially after a looooonng weekend :P
i still prefer going for a walk than taking coke

just my 2 cents, but this is the most selfish drug i know
most of my "smarter" friends who used coke for years are now a**holes

so.... a quattro stagioni for me :-flower

I'm glad it works for you ;)
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Drugs are scary

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Anyone notice that kid in the video tasting the sulphuric acid? WFT? Thats Darwinism in play. You would think that natural instincs would warn you not to put it in your mouth. I guess knowledge is funny like that. A lot of drug users probably wouldn't do drugs if they knew all the things really going on in your body when you take them. Not to mention the impurities.

Drugs are scary. I was just reading about Parkinson's disease. Toxicity from drugs can be a factor that causes the mutations triggering the disease. Unrelated to that point... They mention The Case of the Frozen Addicts from 1982. Apparently six druggies took a designer drug called MPPP which is a synthetic opioid that is manufactaured illicitly. During the manufacturing process an unintended substance was also created call MPTP. This MPTP causes permanent symptoms of Parkinson's disease. Basicaly these druggies were kind of frozen stiff and their motor controls were gone. As I understand it MPTP breaks down an important part of your brain that transports vital proteins to the area that creates your dopamine. Basicaly MPTP killed off the cells that make the dopamine. Dopamine is used by the basal ganglia to stimulate your motor cortex.

This specific story is a rare occurance but I would imagine diseases like cancer and degenerative diseases of the brain and nervous system would be a much more common result of exposure to these chemicals. Not to mention heart, kidney and liver diseases. I am not saying that its your favorite drug of choice that is going to do this to you (not ruling it out) but chances are people are being exposed to a lot of unintended chemicals in the procces.

Who knows what kind of strange chemicals people are being exposed to when they do designer club drugs. Have you ever seen the people and places where these drugs are made? There is a whole generation of people who probably currently have and are going to pass to their children on a whole new world of genetic mutations and disorders. 30 years from now I bet a lot of heavy chemical drug users are giong to be all gimped up with freaky diseases.

Even a pinhead sized drop of some chemicals can fck up your life forever.

The greatest argument for legalizing drugs is simply quality control. sh!t is scary.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Drugs are scary

Post by oblioblioblio »

Shepherd_of_Anu wrote:
The greatest argument for legalizing drugs is simply quality control. sht is scary.
not forgetting all the wonderful business opportunities for shady gangsters that the war on drugs is creating.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

This leads to a discussion about legalization of the most drugs

this declaration sums it pretty up

http://www.serendipity.li/wod/heidelbg.html

@juanm2t
in my opinion its a false believe that education leads to a drug free world
also very educated people use drugs

if i get you right there and you mean the "problem" is to use drugs.

@manzatour

i mean, a nation could maybe completly shut down any drug use of its people but whats the price?

Complete Observation of the citizens, which leads to many greater problems for the people. And its open for discussion if the benefit justifys that.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

^ +1
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

the us funded a drug operation that helped them buy weapons to assist them in war...

sure people (including) governments buy drugs... don't think (any) government for that matter.. is that straight and narrow..

* saw a show on discovery channel that explained this.. took place back in the 70's. they ended up arresting the guy when they were done with him. more or less used him, his resources, and his channels to move endless amounts of cocaine. he's serving a life sentence (out in 2011 I think) but all along they helped funded the operation to raise profits to purchase weapons & air crafts.

my true belief is that the government wants you to do drugs & drink yourself silly so you don't have a thinking brain and actually question what is going on with the world around you.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

i doubt that sh!t was sulfuric acid

if it was why would he taste it...its not like milk and gonna go bad
signatures suck
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

there is phosphoric acid in coca cola... it's all just a question of its concentration...

have any of you guys heard of project MKULTRA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mkultra
Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. The program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States citizens as its test subjects.[1][2][3] The published evidence indicates that Project MK-ULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function