richie hawtin's live traktor twitter feed...

- open
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

cloutier wrote:i don't like it either, but if it keeps 100 threads a week about hawtin id's from popping up in the id room, i'm fine with it.
:lol:
- matt
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

thom wrote:
patrick bateman wrote: I really can't see the bad things of this.
Don't try. You'll have to stick your head up your a$$ so deep to understand... don't bother.

It's funny because I have a feeling those who see something bad in it... are.... ahem... non-musician dj's.
In Beatport we trust. A non-musician DJ.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

Is one of the best ideas i have seen so far...for those who think that now everyone will start playing like Richie are wrong!
if some track works for Richie that doesn't mean it will work for everyone...remeber one thing...this guy has devices we don't have....can't imagine myself playing Alva Noto wont be my style at all
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

or is just that now you are worry cus everyone at your town will get the very same tracks you used to break your a$$ trying to find'em?
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

quote="cloutier"]i don't like it either, but if it keeps 100 threads a week about hawtin id's from popping up in the id room, i'm fine with it.[/quote]

Why dont u like it??
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

juanm2t wrote:or is just that now you are worry cus everyone at your town will get the very same tracks you used to break your a$$ trying to find'em?

Exactly!!

Richie is opening this whole djay concept up an the old school r gonna hate as usual
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
plastik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by plastik »

but where can I actually find the tracks he played? I mean, ok I can follow him on twitter while he's djing, but what if I want to lay my hands on, say, his friday may 1st set at the cocoon club in frankfurt that I attended? is it stored somewhere? is it the same for the other sets? thanks for any help. :)
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

vitocorleone wrote:
juanm2t wrote:or is just that now you are worry cus everyone at your town will get the very same tracks you used to break your a$$ trying to find'em?

Exactly!!

Richie is opening this whole djay concept up an the old school r gonna hate as usual
yeah lets just make it really easy to find tracks, really easy to auto sync tracks so everyone can do it and nobody stands out. Lets just leave all the skills behind and let technology do everything.