Sónar 2009

- open
FVF Records
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by FVF Records »

Thursday to Sunday for us... Siphon from FVF is playing at a warehouse party on Fri night with Ryan Crosson, Argenis Britto, Matthew Johonson et al here: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?102260

Also anyone got any last minute accommodation tips? Have really left it to the last minute... :?
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Tues to Sunday for me! Just booked at last minute!
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

FVF Records wrote:Thursday to Sunday for us... Siphon from FVF is playing at a warehouse party on Fri night with Ryan Crosson, Argenis Britto, Matthew Johonson et al here: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?102260

Also anyone got any last minute accommodation tips? Have really left it to the last minute... :?
Yeah I saw Siphon on that line up. Good work.

I would say your best bet for accomodation at this stage would be to phone the company directly and speak with them. If they can't help I'm sure they can put you in contact with someone who will.

Finding somewhere on the net at this stage would be difficult. I can PM you a couple of phone numbers if you'd like.

Oh and Wednesday - Monday for me :D
Rosscoah
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rosscoah »

Thursday to Sunday for me.

Can't f**king wait! :D
electric_flower
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by electric_flower »

ok, ppl...how was your time in Barca? ;)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

electric_flower wrote:ok, ppl...how was your time in Barca? ;)
fantastic as usual !
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

Had an awesome time over there!

Wednesday - went to Kanna for the Drumcode night, Paul Ritch was pretty poor as per as was adam Beyer which was dissapointing.

The hero of the night was Chris Liebing who was absolutely outstanding - some excellent tunes.

Thursday - went to Sonar by day for the Wizard who was excellent and one of the highlights of my life! Luciano & Loco Dice was v.badly organized at night and the bar was just too busy, okay night.

Friday - Sonar was cool for a while but mostly chilled out, Sonar by night was amazing Mary Ann Hobbs, Hawtin, Alkan & Agoria were all brilliant

Sat - did nothing and then Sonar by night again - Hawtin on the dodgems was pretty cool to see, missed beardyman and orbital, tadeo was pretty good but Shed and Dettmann were brilliant - Sinden was alright aswell.

Carl Craig closing was great too.

Sun - Went to Villalobos and Cassy, Cassy was absolutley brillaint - set of the week for me, and villalobos was different - played System 7 - Alphawave (plastikman) which I did not expect at all!

Chatted to Cassy for a bit and found out the remix of Easy Lee is by Reboot - tune of Sonar for me.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

hm.. on wednesday we went to the soweso label night which was pretty cool.. sadly the location (be cool) isn't that great cause actually you can't see the dj from the dancefloor and it's small and dark.. at the end lauhaus and kabale played really good tracks but there were just 30 people left and so the atmosphere wasn't that great..

thursday we went to see audion,paco and carola at club4 .. this club is a fucking shame too.. nice, modern interior.. but the whole soundsystem are just 12 big speakers in front of the stage.. furthermore the securities there are like KGB.. you couldn't put out a chewing gum without having one of them right behind you starring at your fingers.. really uncomfortable..

after this we headed on to the save the day party at maremagnun.. for me it was the best party of the week.. lovely beautiful terrace.. cheapest prices.. (1 longdrink for free, water 1,50) .. nice people to talk everywhere.. tanzmann played a great set, as usual.. had lots of fun there.. too bad the party for saturday was cancelled..

cocoon party on sunday was awesome.. cassy's set was okay but i heard much better sets of her.. i missed some kind of structure.. the ricardo set very special.. never heard him playing like that.. at the end he dropped easy lee with any bassline i don't know.. awesome =)))

the parties at the beach were mostly dissapointing (m-nus) .. but at sugar beach they had an amazing function-one soundsystem.. too sad the parties there started at 6pm.. if they would start in the morning i would have been there every day..