mutek 2009 :: tips/advice

- open
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

Narcisse2 wrote:Yup, that's true, Montreal is the least separatist region in all of Quebec, because 90% of English speaking Quebecers live in Montreal.
That is true but the "french canadian" from Montreal are more seperatist than people from Quebec city, which is kinda absurd in my opinion.

Anyway, enjoy your trip and if u stay at Marriot, and you go to the bar, make sure to give a big tip to the barmaid because she's my flatmate haha!
dela
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dela »

Narcisse2 wrote:Yup, that's true, Montreal is the Anyway, enjoy your trip and if u stay at Marriot, and you go to the bar, make sure to give a big tip to the barmaid because she's my flatmate haha!
ha! are you serious? now i will FOR SURE. thanks!

BTW - is this a good place to stay? are we close enough to the 'action'?
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

dela wrote:
Narcisse2 wrote:Yup, that's true, Montreal is the Anyway, enjoy your trip and if u stay at Marriot, and you go to the bar, make sure to give a big tip to the barmaid because she's my flatmate haha!
ha! are you serious? now i will FOR SURE. thanks!

BTW - is this a good place to stay? are we close enough to the 'action'?
It should be a meeting place for mnml member :lol:
tabula rasa
m jaco
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by m jaco »

Coming up to montreal from chicago again this year. Loved it last year. Great city, mont royal would be a great place to pop the question. I'd reccomend the trylon apartments..cheap good rooms with great balconies, rooftop and its an official mutek hotel or was last year atleast