I don't even know who Ricardo Willalobo is

- open
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

Hum, not really. He can speak the ways he wants, I don't really pay attention to that. I just feel his point of view like someone who is boring about everything which sounds new, or trying to sound new, and it bores me a lot.

I really don't care if it's done with a computer or a machine, but claming that it has been done with this or that is kiddy.

I don't like Omar-S releases, but, I'll give it a try if a friend can grab me the cd.
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Yeah, Omar-S "Day" is ridiculously nasty.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

Dragonsand wrote:I wonder how you could considerate it as mature when a guy writes "NO COMPUTER PROGRAMM BULLSHIT" on the cover of his CD.

It's narrow-minded, and a disgrace to techno, which was and will always be about innovation.

It's the best way for me to even not paying attention to this CD. Well done Omar. :)
Bill Hicks wrote:I just think it's interesting to see how people act on their beliefs, you know what I mean? 'Cause your beliefs, they're just that, they're nothin', there's how you were taught, and raised. That doesn't make 'em real. That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience, 'cause it does make you realize that everything you learned is in fact just learned, and not necessarily true.
thought the quote would b just perfect for this thread
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

thought this zzzzzzzzz was pretty appropriet for this thread..