I don't even know who Ricardo Willalobo is

- open
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

I can definately relate to what Omar is saying, you guys need to keep in mind that everyone lives in the world they have been a part of. The way he talks, has nothing to do with his attitude, it comes from where he has lived.. In Detroit and even in the US, putting a fck between every 2 fucks is kinda somewhat fucking normal :D As far as not knowing who Wilallobo is, he's got a job that supports his music and i guess hes busy with that, and hes trying to do his own thing.. he'd probably rather do his own music than surf the web all day and see who is doing what.. I don't know, but just saying. and so what if he doesnt know who Ricardo is.. anyway.. just thought id share some thoughts.. personally i don't love all his music but i definately respect it, and his tune day has grown on me.. simple house groove, but really cool use of the Supremes sample.. u can never go wrong with Motown :!:
atomik_snail
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by atomik_snail »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9FaHXIh ... re=related

I think mister Mac , God rest his soul, can shed some light on the use of words such as F*ck , Motherf*cker etc.
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

his music is good, but his attitude is ignorant and disrespectfull. come on people, knowlegde today is everything. detroit is not a sealed shell from the rest of the world.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:I can definately relate to what Omar is saying, you guys need to keep in mind that everyone lives in the world they have been a part of. The way he talks, has nothing to do with his attitude, it comes from where he has lived.. In Detroit and even in the US, putting a fck between every 2 fucks is kinda somewhat fcking normal :D As far as not knowing who Wilallobo is, he's got a job that supports his music and i guess hes busy with that, and hes trying to do his own thing.. he'd probably rather do his own music than surf the web all day and see who is doing what.. I don't know, but just saying. and so what if he doesnt know who Ricardo is.. anyway.. just thought id share some thoughts.. personally i don't love all his music but i definately respect it, and his tune day has grown on me.. simple house groove, but really cool use of the Supremes sample.. u can never go wrong with Motown :!:
lots of truth in that perspective..
whatever wrote:detroit is not a sealed shell from the rest of the world.
depends on who you ask... and what generation their from..
Carlj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Carlj »

These guys are more busy with their own scene: DETROIT HOUSE
like Theo and Kenny.
I know Theo and i guess Omar too, they DO NOT even play European Records.
So why should they know who Ricardo is, Ricardo would not even go to the States.
It's not so strange.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

someone said, that he made a great record like villalobos for fabric

and this is a offence for a gangster, because he is not compareable to anyone in the world ... blablabla

real kiddy stuff
JCH
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JCH »

Omar S knows who Ricardo is. It is all about getting reactions.
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

I used to listen to hip hop for the music i got sick of the attitudes and im sick of his attitude already...This is not what its about especially here in Europe wedont wanna hear his disrespectful tone... :x
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....